Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Matt
Nickname: Matt
Date of the ban: 19 February 2012
Suspected Reason: Griefing
Your IP address: 79.117.108.41

Hello. Ok, so I got banned for griefing. I told Nj the story, I'll tell you too in a moment. But I don't expect you to believe me. Still, it's worth a try.

Yesterday, my cousin came to my place. I had to do some quick cleaning, so she took control of my pc. I forgot my Minecraft account open. So apparently, she was randomly walking into houses and took whatever items she could found. NJ already took them back, I told him which ones I didn't used to have, including a lot of gold blocks, ingredients, all my iron blocks and almost all diamonds. Those last 2, I already had them, but I suppose I must pay for my mistakes. So that's all.

I had 5 awesome days playing with you, guys. It was nice to meet you. Take care and keep the server up, you're doing a great job ! And if by a miracle you'll believe me, I'll give up all my items and start a new character if this could pay for my mistake. If not, then please, keep working on my castle ! ^^ I had big, big plans with it.. Guess I was daydreaming, haha.

Peace !
Based on the character references provided by other LVM players, i am unbanning you.

However, if i find a grief post 18/02/2012 with your name on it, you will be in trouble, Mr!

Lock you PC or log out of LVM in the future, before you undertake any chores.  ;)

Unbanned.