Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

eF - excessive Farmers
(02-16-2012, 04:22 AM)Nater link Wrote: Hmmm ummm uhhh No? <_< IT LOOKS UGLY I don't play ugly games, I'll stick to Pokemon Red thanks :D

Pokémon equals Minecraft in awesomeness.
Like San Andreas is all that awesome looking :+
Minecraft looks shit if you use the default textures... get a new texture pack and it looks much better. You can't say a game is shit without actually playing it.
(02-16-2012, 04:56 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Minecraft looks shit if you use the default textures... get a new texture pack and it looks much better. You can't say a game is shit without actually playing it.
I See <_<

(02-16-2012, 04:38 PM)Richard link Wrote: Like San Andreas is all that awesome looking :+
Mine is I have it modded to look fully sick and shit bruh!!!!

(02-16-2012, 12:00 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Pokémon equals Minecraft in awesomeness.
Totes bro!
I've only ever used the default texture and thought it was fine.
(02-17-2012, 06:30 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I've only ever used the default texture and thought it was fine.
On sa:mp or on Minecraft? If you answer Minecraft I am taking you out of my will to receive my CDs when I die in a moshpit.
Then I shall answer "both."

I played Minecraft plenty after smoking up for ~3 weeks, got sick of it, revisited it after a couple of months, played for a week, got bored, 3 months later here we are. I'll probably go back to it for a week or so every few months to screw around.
(02-17-2012, 12:12 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Then I shall answer "both."

I played Minecraft plenty after smoking up for ~3 weeks, got sick of it, revisited it after a couple of months, played for a week, got bored, 3 months later here we are. I'll probably go back to it for a week or so every few months to screw around.
<_< WHY MAN WHY!!!! You can have my special editions of Death nothing else! :P
Psch, that's all I'll need!
(02-17-2012, 01:26 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Psch, that's all I'll need!
Hehe I am sure I got a few you'd like I'll post a picture of my collection in our metal topic :D