Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What should I purchase?
(01-31-2012, 04:38 AM)BrainDeadGamer link Wrote: NaTeR, What would you suggest cutie?
Well I looked at your profile doesnt say what age you are if you don't already save up for a car if your old enough to have a license or better yet save up for a house :) or if you can't decide come to Australia and meet me because I am awesome :P Just get something that you won't regret mate just my opinion :)

(01-31-2012, 05:07 AM)MacSto link Wrote: iPhone!
Not that for one^
Leave the Beats alone and buy yourself a pair of Shure, Bose (yeah don't hate, Bose are awesome) or Sennheiser. I wouldn't spend my money on a new iPod since iPods are durable and incredibly well made, and there's absolutely no need to change it unless it's broken. I had a 6 years old 2nd gen iPod nano and I just changed it to buy a bigger one even though I wouldn't have changed it if it wasn't really necessary as it still works as a charm.
bose FTWWWW
The Beats headphones are the most overpriced pieces of crap. The only reason anyone says they sound good is because they have nothing else to compare to. Get some good Shure's or Sennheiser's and laugh everytime you see your friends wearing those beats for the image :P
(02-01-2012, 07:33 AM)cloakster link Wrote: The Beats headphones are the most overpriced pieces of crap. The only reason anyone says they sound good is because they have nothing else to compare to. Get some good Shure's or Sennheiser's and laugh everytime you see your friends wearing those beats for the image :P
Well said cloakster :)

Quote: link=topic=30135.msg414576#msg414576 date=1328024356]
bose FTWWWW
Sod off