Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SOPA is approaching people!
(01-21-2012, 08:40 PM)Jay link Wrote: Well thank fuck for that. Megaupload sucked

Yeah, it moving 4% of the global internet traffic (or whatever the percentage was, it was a huge amount of data) demonstrated how much it sucked. It actually was real useful for millions of people including myself, not only because of the tons of piracy it held (lol), but for me to upload files for friends / anyone to download without the need of paying a host or some shit like that.
I HEAR ONLY "HERP DERP BUTTHURT"

Tbh, there still isn't a law about piracy in Bulgaria => everyone downloads movies, games, music from any torrent site. There's even Bulgarian torrent sites with huge amounts of torrents(of course the content isn't hosted on the site, still we get 6 MB/s speeds). Noone in Bulgaria buys games/movies/music, simply because we are partially allowed to. We pay only when it comes to online games - e.g. WoW on Blizzard. And even then the game is pirated on any torrent site + there are servers which don't require the original game.
we are anonymous

we do not forgive

look what give me when i open www.megaupload.com

[Image: 8wzPi.jpg]

(01-21-2012, 08:40 PM)Jay link Wrote: Well thank fuck for that. Megaupload sucked
+1 to this

So many better alternatives.
Hey, if megaupload sucked so bad don't use it bitches!
No need to complain.
[Image: 3b7.jpg]
[Image: sopa-fail-read-the-news.jpg]
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=30096.msg413969#msg413969 date=1327247566]
[Image: sopa-fail-read-the-news.jpg]
lmfao xD
I don't understand why anybody would want to even consider purchasing a megaupload premium account. Heck if you shop around you can get cheaper web hosting with a decent amount of space and bandwidth which clearly outranks the restrictions of a site thats full of ads and has slow download speeds for people who don't pay.
(01-23-2012, 12:32 AM)Jay link Wrote: I don't understand why anybody would want to even consider purchasing a megaupload premium account. Heck if you shop around you can get cheaper web hosting with a decent amount of space and bandwidth which clearly outranks the restrictions of a site thats full of ads and has slow download speeds for people who don't pay.
It was perfect for streaming, I didn't had a premium account and I reached speeds up to 6 mb/s.