Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hardcore Militias HM
It's alright Hoody don't go down to his level. He's all talking but nothing interesting
(06-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 10:58 AM)QUIPT Wrote: maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?

haha lol they should just all join R2D, lets gather all the noobs in one ultimate noob-gang lol

why butthurt much? ;) 8)
(06-26-2016, 12:34 AM)Hoody Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 10:58 AM)QUIPT Wrote: maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?

haha lol they should just all join R2D, lets gather all the noobs in one ultimate noob-gang lol

Look at this attention seeker who always need to post on our thread in order to feel important. How many times do we have to flush before you go away?

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. Don't forget that in your so called rats clan which is 2 years old, all of them have been through at least 3 differents clans: bunch of clan hoppers.

I actually think I love you
(05-17-2016, 07:45 AM)George Wrote: Guys, this is turning into a festival of flames - can we perhaps tone it down a notch?

Comes back to the old saying: If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

So my suggestion is to switch Clan Thread's permissions up to only who has created it.
(06-26-2016, 05:45 PM)Fallen Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 07:45 AM)George Wrote: Guys, this is turning into a festival of flames - can we perhaps tone it down a notch?

Comes back to the old saying: If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

So my suggestion is to switch Clan Thread's permissions up to only who has created it.

It's funny how you HM guys, Faye, Fallen and Hoody act so innocent. Ever wondered why this doesn't happen in other clan threads?
most hated 3 members gang
(06-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Oresti Wrote: It's funny how you HM guys, Faye, Fallen and Hoody act so innocent. Ever wondered why this doesn't happen in other clan threads?
cuz we make ppl like you butthurt lol

who tf are you thou? lmao
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=1467
forum is dead, why erase posts and control it? let them fly admins, let them fly.
/bump

Clan dead? xD