Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hardcore Militias HM
(05-17-2016, 07:45 AM)George Wrote: Guys, this is turning into a festival of flames - can we perhaps tone it down a notch?

Comes back to the old saying: If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

[Image: Feliz_dia_das_crian_as.jpg]
(05-17-2016, 07:45 AM)George Wrote: Guys, this is turning into a festival of flames - can we perhaps tone it down a notch?

Comes back to the old saying: If you've nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Thank you George. You clearly know what you're doing and you can handle this well. I apologize for my action towards these people, I meant no offense.

It's clear they're still frustrated virgins.

As of now I promise to behave myself to prevent getting a warning and/or mute on the forum.
(05-18-2016, 09:51 PM)Faye Wrote: Good boy

He knows where orders come from
Hello guys,
I sending u some invitation for to join some competition personally..
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=33137
maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?
(06-23-2016, 10:58 AM)QUIPT Wrote: maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?

We're not going to unit with anyone, nor join the league. thanks
(06-23-2016, 10:58 AM)QUIPT Wrote: maybe [GgT] and [HM] (coz inactive players) can to make a unit together in league?

haha lol they should just all join R2D, lets gather all the noobs in one ultimate noob-gang lol
(06-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:

haha lol they should just all join R2D, lets gather all the noobs in one ultimate noob-gang lol
roflĀ  :D
Madlaggz relax darling
(06-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Madlaggz Wrote:

Look at this attention seeker who always need to post on our thread in order to feel important. How many times do we have to flush before you go away?

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. Don't forget that in your so called rats clan which is 2 years old, all of them have been through at least 3 differents clans: bunch of clan hoppers.