Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Hardcore Militias HM
Hola!
(10-05-2015, 12:24 PM)Faye link Wrote: Hola!
That ass avatar again  :P
HARDCORE MILITIAS

As you all are aware of it, Hardcore Militias is entering in the 6th year of seniority.
Being widely present on SAMP DM servers, we are honoured to present you our new video footage entitled
HM - We're Immortal. We're HM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEbIqGXRCxk&feature=youtu.be

Thank you to FallenAngel, the author of the video, for being the precursor and the triggering factor. Awesome job.
Thank you to Faye, the leader but also much more, for the contribution and the dynamic presence throughout these years.

Enjoy the video! If you can not, then do what you're best at: keep getting rekt and cry.

We're Immortal. We're HM.

Don't forget to visit our website, www.HMclan.net

-Words by [HM]Hoody.
-Video by [HM]FallenAngelAnne
HM 
We're immortal. We're HM.
This is no surprise for anyone: 
Eventhough the decision was self-evident, it is my pleasure to announce that FallenAngel has officially become a permanent Hardcore Militias member.
Naturally deserved and congratulations to FallenAngel for being such an effective focal point  ;)
Omg, Congratulations!
I love your clan and I really hope you unban me from forum soon. Kisses kisses <3 <3
Congratulations !  :w
(04-08-2016, 03:20 AM)[HM]FallenAngel Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 01:12 AM)Luna Wrote: how is this cheating clan still going?

For your information, none of my clan members have been banned nor even kicked due to any kind of hacks.
FYI
https://youtu.be/g1RZbUkzF64
[Image: 121cvtl.png]
_O-
And I can never forget how Faye got his ban from Darkfire.
Come again?
Funny how every time a post from us makes crew members (on a side note, always the same) react so drastically.
Funny also how making a ban appeal for a SUSPECTED reason is immediately considered as a truthful admission and acknowledgement by the crew members (on a side note, always the same).
Funny also how proving that a player was banned (the consequence, not the cause) by the crew members (on a side note, always the same) makes them feel so quarrelsome and superior that their arrogance through simple posts is not even implicit anymore.
Funny also how the crew members (on a side note, always the same) feel so blameless and think of being perfeclty sure of their claims. 
Funny also how one crew member (on a side note, always the same) post created the need of another one (on a side note, always the same) to make another useless post.
Funny, once more, how in the future, the crew members (on a side note, always the same) are going to react one more time since their ego has been hurt.
Funny, how in the future, the crew members (on a side note, always the same) might reconsider their decision of reacting because of what I just wrote previously.
Funny, lastly, how the crew members (on a side note, always the same) show their activity on forum for similar funny ego-hurt reacting posts instead of being in game where their presence might (expression of doubt since proven lack of credibility from their own funny posts) be more valuable. 
Funny, those brainless who will not see the irony of this post and will immediately feel the need to react.

Sort of late update but:

Fallen had passed the trial period and now is a Full HM Member. Congratulationss ! :D