Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Christmas 2011 Event
I missed it due to some last minute Christmas shopping  :(
(12-24-2011, 12:37 AM)MacSto link Wrote: I missed it due to some last minute Christmas shopping  :(

aint u having a prop/house anyway?  O-)
I'm always down for some holiday fun!
So.. i  finally set my location...

Looks rly cool  O+

Attached Files
.png   My_House.png (Size: 1.06 MB / Downloads: 23)
Congratulations LE7ELs! Oh and congratulations to Luna as well, who found the second present! :)
Hello!

Since I don't think that the House-System will (ever) return I just wanted to ask, if I could get my own property in change?  :)
You already won one during an event last year. You asked me to put it as [SM] gang property and a few months ago it has been rename to [SM]'s Secret Spanking estate.

Use /property search when you're in-game and you'll see.
What's the matter with having 2 props as I won them anyway?

I won the other prop during another event  :o
(07-03-2013, 08:26 PM)h4Xx0r link Wrote: What's the matter with having 2 props as I won them anyway?

I won the other prop during another event  :o

We already have 500 properties and I don't know the limit or if there's even a limit. There's a record of players who won and donated for a property in the year of 2011, 2012-2013 and your name is mentioned once in there. Also I don't want everyone to come at me like (yea, i had a house too and want a property now).
About the house system,  just make your topic in the development section and wait for the answers.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

where my house