Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tournament #2
(01-13-2012, 11:00 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: He even has spare time on WEEKDAYS! :o

Just because you don't follow up on my life you lazy git! I has work now! >:)

(01-14-2012, 06:46 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: can't ;(

since schools are open again I barely have time to play so....

Saturday, school.
School, Saturday.

What?! :(
Right.. anyone that wants to replace him and has time over the next 3 days? 3 days really is the limit, if this fight isn't done by then it will just get harder for the rest. ;)
(01-14-2012, 04:44 PM)iou link Wrote: Just because you don't follow up on my life you lazy git! I has work now! >:)

Saturday, school.
School, Saturday.

What?! :(

lol I didn't mean I go to school on saturday...
I gotta study hard this year....
Just look for someone else then
it takes less than 10min for god sake :S
(01-16-2012, 10:49 AM)Richard link Wrote: Right.. anyone that wants to replace him and has time over the next 3 days? 3 days really is the limit, if this fight isn't done by then it will just get harder for the rest. ;)

If nades, drive-by, carbombs are allowed (like a proper duel) then I'm game.
iou, will you be online tomorrow?
I will be on IRC most of the afternoon. Evening will be a bit tougher, but I might pop in later on in the evening.
PM me on IRC!

May as well do it myself!
I heard estroe /rq
Had to go for dinner :X
It's 2-0 to iou so far. Hope we can finish it today! I send him a forum PM about 10 minutes or so ago :)
(01-19-2012, 11:50 AM)Richard link Wrote: Had to go for dinner :X
It's 2-0 to iou so far. Hope we can finish it today! I send him a forum PM about 10 minutes or so ago :)

What is your plan for winning tactics? Why not use some admin advantages (cheats) to take down the iou?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger