Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.3d & LVP 2.94
Congratulations! It must be relieving to finally have it done :)
Great work!
Good job Jay. I downloaded it, ill try it out later!
5 out of 10. Despite all the hard work you put in, current gamemode sucks because of the stunting objects all over the main world.
(12-06-2011, 12:53 PM)Mark link Wrote: 5 out of 10. Despite all the hard work you put in, current gamemode sucks because of the stunting objects all over the main world.

+1 and also the bugs
(12-06-2011, 12:53 PM)Mark link Wrote: 5 out of 10. Despite all the hard work you put in, current gamemode sucks because of the stunting objects all over the main world.

Do you even play there?Never saw you even say something good about LVP, but constantly bad bad bad.

Nice work guys
(12-06-2011, 03:52 PM)striker link Wrote: Do you even play there?Never saw you even say something good about LVP, but constantly bad bad bad.

Nice work guys
Yea, I tried out the new version today. And what kind of an argument is this: "Never saw you even say something good about LVP"? I say something good when it's worth it, no need to be asslicking with positive replies when you completely understand that you dislike stunting objects.
(12-06-2011, 04:05 PM)Mark link Wrote: Yea, I tried out the new version today. And what kind of an argument is this: "Never saw you even say something good about LVP"? I say something good when it's worth it, no need to be asslicking with positive replies when you completely understand that you dislike stunting objects.

I understand what you mean with the stunt objects. The thing is putting it in a different /world will make it useless as the new players will not discover the  stunts, also if we would let the players choose for example between DM or Stunt we would separate players in the different modes which will eventually not work at all. So we have to combine it all.
Quote: link=topic=29798.msg410345#msg410345 date=1323184449]
I understand what you mean with the stunt objects. The thing is putting it in a different /world will make it useless as the new players will not discover the  stunts, also if we would let the players choose for example between DM or Stunt we would separate players in the different modes which will eventually not work at all. So we have to combine it all.
Do you reckon that they are desperately needed anyway?
Did I say that I don't like those stunt objects? _O-
If there's something that I don't like I will say it, perhaps you might have any better idea's for the server?