Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Vice City Rage - Welcome to Vice City
(12-03-2011, 05:57 PM)hacqer link Wrote: Still dont know why people loves Vice City that much...Fail Graphics,fail heading...GTA SA is better though  :roll:
everyone has their own opinion. The whole feel of the game is awesome imo.
(12-03-2011, 06:27 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: everyone has their own opinion. The whole feel of the game is awesome imo.
know it already...wondering  WHY
Legends understand why Vice City is the greatest.
ROFLMAO  _O- _O- _O-
(12-03-2011, 04:53 PM)Agent link Wrote: It's not a Rockstar video. This is a development team that works with the GTA IV graphics (Rage engine). They have released it on GTA San Andreas and GTA III, now it's GTA Vice City
that they are working on.

If you wanna read some more information about this, just go to their youtube channel and check it out ;)

video is fake they wont do anything like that
He's trolling, no one can actually be that fucking retarded, except Matrix or some shit

(12-03-2011, 06:28 PM)Maka link Wrote: Legends understand why Vice City is the greatest.
This.
Kids these days -_-
(12-03-2011, 06:28 PM)Maka link Wrote: Legends understand why Vice City is the greatest.

^

You could expose yourself to blind people all day and still be a friend of mine if you love Vice City!

Here's one for all you playas out in the big city-
Fever 105 The Pointer Sisters - Automatic Vice City
I tried playing VC about a month ago, worked fine until I got to the dodo mission, it wouldn't get up in the air :( Were some other small bugs but those didn't make it impossible to finish the storyline. Some were even helpful, an extremely fast airing helicopter for example :D
Goddamn, and one of the best features of that game was obviously the great radio stations. I still smile each time I hear a track from that game, haha.

Lock up your daughters... Shoot your sons... Because Love Fist is coming to town!

Love Fist - Fist Fury