Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Jail
(11-01-2011, 01:26 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I want zhe island!  :Y)

You haven't seen it before!

But yeah, island pl0x.

Other notes

Drive-by is allowed, it's either on the verge of being completely unpunished, or staying the same with possible small tweaks to its system, kicking for it..? Just no.
(11-01-2011, 01:08 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Hm, I don't know, maybe you're right. It's also pointless to allow other people visiting jailed people. It is supposed to be a punishment.
I now use /visit to personally ask newbies to read the rules. And warn them not to fight in jail. Having this automated in such a way less ppl /quit in jail, sounds great.
I prefer the jail over the island, but if I read this, I can't think of any arguments why the jail is better.

I would like to suggest that if people fight in jail, instead of adding more jailtime, can we reset their jailtime back to 2 minutes. So when they stop they don't  have to be jailed for 15 minutes, but just 2.
Also I noticed people reconnecting while jailed, do not get jailed again.
(11-01-2011, 03:59 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: I now use /visit to personally ask newbies to read the rules. And warn them not to fight in jail. Having this automated in such a way less ppl /quit in jail, sounds great.
I prefer the jail over the island, but if I read this, I can't think of any arguments why the jail is better.

I would like to suggest that if people fight in jail, instead of adding more jailtime, can we reset their jailtime back to 2 minutes. So when they stop they don't  have to be jailed for 15 minutes, but just 2.
Also I noticed people reconnecting while jailed, do not get jailed again.

Yeah, exactly, there's no point in giving players more jail time for fighting in jail itself. It doesn't make sense.
And yeah tBK, it's like a new "trend" to fake a crash to get out of jail. I've mentioned this in my thread about bugs/suggestions.

Since this topic is about jail, I'd also like to remind you guys about the suggestion made by eF.McLaine : http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=29371.0
Bring the old island back! :X
We should just totally remove jail. Or at least cap the jail time to 1 minute max. It sucks and it makes players leave
(11-14-2011, 05:24 PM)Jay link Wrote: We should just totally remove jail. Or at least cap the jail time to 1 minute max. It sucks and it makes players leave
1 min sound good, should be more if they break the rules again.
Also display a timer of their remaining sentence
Maybe the Rules should be displayed their entire stay in the jail.
(11-14-2011, 08:18 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: 1 min sound good, should be more if they break the rules again.
Also display a timer of their remaining sentence
Maybe the Rules should be displayed their entire stay in the jail.

+1

(11-14-2011, 05:24 PM)Jay link Wrote: We should just totally remove jail. Or at least cap the jail time to 1 minute max. It sucks and it makes players leave

Those players that leave because of the jail is their own damn fault and 94% of those are the rule breakers. People at LVP play un-fair and break the rules WAY more than before and most of you can imagine what I'm trying to point my view to.

If we either could try to be more cool (Like before) and point the finger down easier on those lamers & rule-breakers who make it all disgusted.. Jail wouldn't be a problem at all.