Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some info
As most of you may be aware Firestarter has left B&A (again) for absolutely ridiculous reasons. I say "again" because this happened once before with him when there was a small dispute between himself and Turkey. I don't want to go digging up the past, but this was the thread that was started by him some time ago: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=1686.0 . Clearly, the matter was resolved, but it seems Firestarter is incapable of talking things over without intervention and instead resorts to making whining/crying posts about leaving. After looking at the above thread again I realise that Turkey's first post there is spot on as to how he is behaving. Buhu and I are getting sick and tired of the crying and whining that's been apparent in this gang recently. Let me make it perfectly clear: If you have any problems whatsoever then you come to either Buhu, Turkey, me or all of us and discuss the matter that's troubling you. Please don't resort to making childish posts about "I'm leaving B&A waah waah" seeking attention whenever there's a problem because we're not going to chase you up about it. I'm not saying this to any of our current members in particular, this is more of a general notice. On another matter, we're also not very happy with the new HsG clan effectively poaching members from us. It's likely that we will be declaring war on them pretty soon, so be prepared for that.
I agree, if there are any problems just say..running away isn't the solution ;)
My behavour wasn't good there aswell but I already appologized that.
Yeah Azerty tries to steal our players, as he knows he did a big mistake and instead of getting back to B&A (which he can't)
he welcomes our players.
We should hurry with the War with HsG as they are going to be dead not far in the future, I guess.
dead.
i had no problems with Azerty but stealing our members thats a weak action
Wow Dude, that's lame.

This is how I see it, B&A is one of the best gangs(If not the best, mind ONB pwnts too x) ) in LVP, think of it this way, LVP is the Number 1 server, or was. Doesn't that make us the best of the best? #1 of #1? x)

Why would you leave B&A to make your own Clan? That's just... well stupid.

~Overdosed

P.S usux, we really need to be more active.

Timezones FTL
Dude, this was over a month ago..

He rejoined I think..
(10-29-2007, 03:43 PM)Overdosed link Wrote: Timezones FTL
idd :'(

@tj
azerty?
no
(10-29-2007, 04:04 PM)tomozj link Wrote: He rejoined I think..

keep yourself up to date by looking at the memberlist regularly
hehe
[me=Overdosed]always looks at members list x)[/me]

[me=Overdosed]is also happy to see active forum cl0wns xD[/me]
for sureĀ  :P O+ O+