Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

facebook abuser
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=29658.msg407516#msg407516 date=1320695227]
The other guy was me and I closed the chat feature not because i was 'raging', I didn't even say much other than "oh god", I was trying to watch something and you were arguing about being some kind of 'cool troll' - Yeah you're so cool well done have a wank
no no, BEST troll, not cool troll. Fact that you say that makes me believe that you think somehow trolling's cool. It's not. And you said a couple more things that that. And the fact that you replied here means that you raged just a bit. People who dont care dont reply. Ever heard of "Dont feed the troll"? LMAO
Quote:i'm in facebook

Quote:You were in a groupe chat

next time open your eyes :)

Quote:which means I won~ Yey~

hhhhh are you sure ? what are you won ?
it's "group" not "groupe" (OHHH Brought it back to you except this time u speaking English, ohhhhh)

And I just won the satisfying feeling of a moment where i wasn't bored with life. That's very important to trolls so i must thank you~
Quote:it's "group" not "groupe"

Quote:it's "REVOLUTION" not "REVOLUCION"

Quote:(OHHH Brought it back to you except this time u speaking English, ohhhhh)

say this for you too :)
LMAO! I love this! He came in here to complain cuz I raped him in a troll off and now is trying to troll me back in the SAME topic he was complaining about the trolling. Well y'all, i guess i've proven that he's not some innocent little victim of TRaven's wrath (there are never innocent victims of TRaven's wrath. Just innocent womenz of TRaven's standing and sitting behind them on the ship). Soooo, i guess the complaint isnt valid and you can further say he's just a little boy who cries mommy after throwing a rock and someone punches him in the nose~ OK Y'ALL! TRAVEN OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

(OH! I'm leaving first! I guess HatZ won this time! GRATZ!)
Time to put a lock on this topic.
TRaven *O*