Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

facebook abuser
hello guys i'm get a flamer in Las Venturas Playground Facebook groupe called : Joe Romero

[Image: VLfXu.png]

hope you kick this flamer from the groupe is make all angry in the groupe
Ahahahahaha  _O-
Lol...

If someone is annoying you on Facebook, it has this nice blocking feature that gets rid of those nasty bullies for you.

What are you doing on Facebook if you can't handle a little trolling?
Facebook is for pussies.
LMAO! Yes, i'm trolling kids y'all, wanna see why i started trolling them? (he put it in the wrong order in the pics) and the two left, which means i win
Quote:TRaven
WTF!?
i hate you all!
REVOLUCION!
CABRONES!

ÎmÂyOub ÂmraNÎ
REVOLUTION not REVOLUCION :)

TRaven
unless you're speaking spanish jackass

ÎmÂyOub ÂmraNÎ
ahaa okkkk

TRaven
whyyy does this keep coming up?

ÎmÂyOub ÂmraNÎ
i'm not a flamer to talk with you

and that's when I went hard like only TRaven can. So as you can see, it was self defense *sob* If he just told me how not to make the chat keep coming up this woulda not happened *sob*
(11-07-2011, 08:38 PM)TRaven link Wrote: LMAO! Yes, i'm trolling kids y'all, wanna see why i started trolling them? and the two left, which means i win
and that's when I went hard like only TRaven can. So as you can see, it was self defense *sob* If he just told me how not to make the chat keep coming up this woulda not happened *sob*

That's one hell of a pick-up line, son.
(11-07-2011, 08:40 PM)Maka link Wrote: That's one hell of a pick-up line, son.

LMAO you know it Maka. WHAT!? Not admin anymore!? wtf!?
Quote:What are you doing on Facebook if you can't handle a little trolling?

looool i'm in facebook for talk with my freinds and familly not flame like this n00b :)

Quote:REVOLUTION not REVOLUCION

hhh yea yea  REVOLUCION From all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
(11-07-2011, 08:42 PM)HatZ link Wrote: looool i'm in facebook for talk with my freinds and familly not flame like this n00b :)

PUAHAHA! You were in a group chat, and you and your friend left, which means I won~ Yey~

And "noob" lmao
The other guy was me and I closed the chat feature not because i was 'raging', I didn't even say much other than "oh god", I was trying to watch something and you were arguing about being some kind of 'cool troll' - Yeah you're so cool well done have a wank