Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Wallpaper: My first try
I'm currently on someone else's laptop and I noticed the color on the image is wayyy different, it's completely purple! On my computer it's more pink/purple and much brighter. Is it just straight purple for you guys too, or is it this laptops screen?
I have two screens with different contrasts and colours (as much as I try, I can't get them to be the same). On one it's pink/light purple, on the other it's a darker purple. Looks fine either way though.
(10-26-2011, 12:52 AM)MacSto link Wrote: [Image: LYCsbl.jpg]
DO NOT WANT.

Looks cool, iou.
(10-27-2011, 05:33 PM)Danny link Wrote: I have two screens with different contrasts and colours (as much as I try, I can't get them to be the same). On one it's pink/light purple, on the other it's a darker purple. Looks fine either way though.

Hmm.. this is annoying.
There is one solution but it's not great, I could use the PNG format to make the colors differ less from different screens, but at the same time the PNG format doesn't give the same quality, it's not bad but you do notice it a little.

I updated the first post with a link to a PNG version, please tell me how it looks for you.
(10-26-2011, 12:52 AM)MacSto link Wrote: Looks pretty awesome, maybe I'll use it :)

EDIT:
Set as background on my IRC faptop (behind all the clutter) :>
[Image: LYCsbl.jpg]
you use windows loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
(10-27-2011, 08:01 PM)iou link Wrote: I updated the first post with a link to a PNG version, please tell me how it looks for you.

Both look exactly the same imo. Same deal as before for the screens, slightly darker on one than the other. That's the screen contrast settings though, there isn't much you can do to bypass that short of only supplying the image to people with Macs.
Nice pic, iou  ;)

(10-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: you use windows loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I use windows tho.  :)

I got Windows 7.  :P

btw, is it Windows95 or 98, MacSto?
(10-27-2011, 09:09 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: you use windows loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Like I said, it's my mIRC faptop, an older windows laptop that i use for mIRC and some other bullshit tasks.
Quote:HellFire link=topic=29554.msg406199#msg406199 date=1319756876]
btw, is it Windows95 or 98, MacSto?
Windows XP in Classic Mode :D
iouuuuuuuuuuuuu  ;)
im actually using it  O+
(10-28-2011, 10:01 AM)FriZerra link Wrote: iouuuuuuuuuuuuu  ;)
im actually using it  O+

:7