Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang Bank Bug
Basically i cant bank anymore in gangbank. I can withdraw, but everytime i want to put back the same amount it says this:

[Image: vi-pgoTKa.png]

It is on the current version, i have tried to relog and everything, it reoccurs.

What ive done is tried to withdraw 1 dollar and put it back...

result see next pic

[Image: vi-wvIiy1.png]

The same thing happened with meh , but some friend told me that try /mygang bank deposit "ALL" and the money will be deposited in ur gbank :)
It works! TY Xyl0

Lock lock and away!
Yeah that does work. But I don't think the gangbank was meant to hold this much anyway. Especially since it's not limited at all using the bank all feature. Which could lead to negative banks.
isn't the the limit 1.8bill or so estroe ?

some people get negative $ if they put more then 2bill,but some people get it when they've 1.8/9 too.
2.1something billion afaik. That's the SA-MP limit too.
But the thing is, it was supposed to be limited on 200 million, as can be seen on the picture.
Why not make it 2 billion? It will stimulate people to make gangs to be able to bank more money.
It's a recession! Duh!
(10-04-2011, 05:35 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: It works! TY Xyl0

Lock lock and away!

ur welcome (:
Thanks for reporting this. We'll look into getting it fixed for the next version. The limit indeed was supposed to be 200,000,000 but since most people have already banked more than that I don't think it will be a good idea to cap it now.