Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should we remove the DB Revenge menu?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.84%
14 36.84%
No
63.16%
24 63.16%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should DB be allowed?
To correspond with this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=29313.0

I voted no.
Indeed: No.
I could care less tbh, but no, only because the last 5 million topics for this was no.
The ones who include drive-by's as a part of their tactics usually abuse it by lowering their opponents' health and finishing off on foot to avoid being punished. The menu doesn't really concern such people.

On the other hand, if drive-by's were allowed, we'd get to see less people fighting with RW/WW's on the streets and more people on their bikes with MP5's, which would totally suck.

I voted 'No'.
(09-15-2011, 06:48 PM)Beaner link Wrote: On the other hand, if drive-by's were allowed, we'd get to see less people fighting with RW/WW's on the streets and more people on their bikes with MP5's, which would totally suck.

I voted 'No'.

I wouldnt abuse DB menu if you would remove it and allow DB without limits.

So its wrong if people choose to fight with bikes + MP5, rather than jumping like rabbits and lagging?

So people who want to fight with different style cant, because its forbidden by rules, although its SA feature. This sounds like discrimination, you either fight how we want or you dont fight at all.

And anyway, most people who responded here are ship standers they dont even fight they just do tests and talk shit.

(09-15-2011, 07:45 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I wouldnt abuse DB menu if you would remove it and allow DB without limits.

So its wrong if people choose to fight with bikes + MP5, rather than jumping like rabbits and lagging?

So people who want to fight with different style cant, because its forbidden by rules, although its SA feature. This sounds like discrimination, you either fight how we want or you dont fight at all.

And anyway, most people who responded here are ship standers they dont even fight they just do tests and talk shit.

Nothing would be left to abuse if that happened. It wouldn't matter.
It's not wrong to have such a fighting style, it's just that most players don't accept it.
(09-15-2011, 07:45 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: I wouldnt abuse DB menu if you would remove it and allow DB without limits.

well I kinda agree with you,even with those punishment list there is still ways to avoid a few which is not allowed either,but allowed DB everyone would start doing it bye bye to DM then right ?.btw wasn't there a topic like this already ?locked ?
Yes yes yes, ya'll man the fuck up and vote yes.
Imma do 25 more accounts and vote yes, eat that bitches.
You don't even play on LVP anymore, so what's the big deal hooger?