Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Filming]The Heist
Quote: link=topic=29300.msg411454#msg411454 date=1324297954]
Still have to set a date but the christmas hats ruin it for the moment. ;) There is not a lot to be filmed. Some additional scenes at where we did the robbery , some little scenes at different places and LS airport. Most is already edited still need to put in a lot of soundfx and text. I would say progress is at 70% and the running time will be around 10 minutes.
Sweet. If you're down with doing something after this, let me know. I got a few plans in mind. :)
Quote: link=topic=29300.msg411454#msg411454 date=1324297954]
Still have to set a date but the christmas hats ruin it for the moment. ;) There is not a lot to be filmed. Some additional scenes at where we did the robbery , some little scenes at different places and LS airport. Most is already edited still need to put in a lot of soundfx and text. I would say progress is at 70% and the running time will be around 10 minutes.
Get a panda skin and I will dance :+ hehe, Can't wait to see it mate sounds good :)
Filming will continue soon. Final scenes to film after that I can finalize the editing and bring it into the world (finally).
nice... i'm looking forward to it! (:
Quote: link=topic=29300.msg421720#msg421720 date=1336828702]
Filming will continue soon. Final scenes to film after that I can finalize the editing and bring it into the world (finally).
Yayyyyyyy :D
i would like to help
I can help though  :+
I started with you still waiting so I can finish it :)

Any updates?  O-)
Well the production stalled because of my lack of activity. To be honest it will probably never finish unfortunately (though only a small on the foot chase and ending are missing now).

Lately I've been considering what to do with the footage. Maybe I'll share all the footage somewhere or a particular cut of the movie that people can finish on their own. So it will not all be wasted and can be used for other movies so one can develop his/her own storyline or use it for whatever you want to. If anyone would like to contribute just let me know.