Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Get more people to Las Venturas
[Image: PBKbqCsksdipxu8eX6bTLAOA_500.jpg]
This is a real sentence that is representing this post as a true post and not a random spam.
(09-10-2011, 01:56 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: What Kase said, LVP turnd into shit and its ded.

Why don't you get the fuck out and stop posting bullshit then, hater?
So you want to say that it isnt ded? And do i must ask you to post something here faggot ?
(09-10-2011, 04:22 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: So you want to say that it isnt ded? And do i must ask you to post something here faggot ?

Explain how LVP has 'turned to shit', sure there's been changes, but how have they made LVP worse?
(09-10-2011, 04:27 PM)Rien J. Clyde link Wrote: Explain how LVP has 'turned to shit', sure there's been changes, but how have they made LVP worse?
sweet question.

I don't see the point blaming that the server doesn't have much people in it/turn into shit.

so it's only LVP that doesn't have high player count latetly ? cmon
(09-10-2011, 04:22 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: So you want to say that it isnt ded? And do i must ask you to post something here faggot ?

Wanting you to piss off doesn't mean he doesn't think SA-MP or LVP isn't dead. He simply wants you to piss off.
I don't get how it was full in the server few years ago, well now they say * bussy with real life* like there wasn't real life back then anyway get some old players on the server players look up to them ( i know its gay) and they want to talk to them fight them proof them their the best and shit so like example.

get 4 sLK

get 4 SWK

get 4 UvH

get 4 tHO

..eF and so with all clans so it's worth fighting and you'll maybe find your old mate the reason you started playing ..
we need scandals  :+
everything ends,but we extremely enjoy the time when LVP was prime. and so for the late kiddo sorry to say but u need to start building time machine. :D
It's already to late to get more people, this game is old and not even fun as how it was before.  :'( :'(