Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

People who...
(10-03-2011, 09:58 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol am I the only one who found the irony in this? :roll:
was gonna say the same thing till i saw your post :)

(10-03-2011, 08:16 AM)Maka link Wrote: Time to call Bernie and let the man investigate.
LMFAO
Now we need Death_Itself to come and complain about people with poor grammar.

Quote:too weak in english Grammar if the sound or alphabet start from a,e,i,o,u like arepee (RP) then the sentence will be (an RP server ) dont mind just helping you.

:)
Rofl Death_Itself  ;( good times I play undercover because im just that awesome  :roll: I only do when testing new mods when i used them
(10-04-2011, 03:28 AM)Nater link Wrote: Rofl Death_Itself  ;( good times I play undercover because im just that awesome  :roll: I only do when testing new mods when i used them

I bet your cover is always ruined by your ping :P
(10-04-2011, 05:55 AM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: I bet your cover is always ruined by your ping :P
Nope :P alot of ppl just think im undercover Dx member _O- only thing that gives me away is when i flame and say cunt :P
(10-03-2011, 10:26 PM)Darius link Wrote: was gonna say the same thing till i saw your post :)
LMFAO

Bernie is busy at the moment digging up dirt on ya'll uL cheaters.
Well, after a while everyone is being friends with you. And thats a problem, sometimes i just wanna go in and fight everyone  >:).

O+