Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A common issue
And get rid of that virus!
(08-23-2011, 07:50 AM)Matthias link Wrote: And get rid of that virus!
My dad found a virus to do with my sa:mp :P he got rid of it hehe  :>
(08-23-2011, 07:04 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: Uninstall samp remove everything remove even gta san andreas and install everything again PLS

I can't due the virus I have ! :(

Matthias, apparently I'll have to format my PC. Which I'm really hesitating to do, as I have a huge text document that contains like nine passwords that I use, for SA-MP, Facebook, etc. :(
(08-23-2011, 11:23 AM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: I can't due the virus I have ! :(

Matthias, apparently I'll have to format my PC. Which I'm really hesitating to do, as I have a huge text document that contains like nine passwords that I use, for SA-MP, Facebook, etc. :(

Lol you got msn or something? For the moment download and install super antispyware and malwarebytes anti-malware and run quick scans with both of them and at the end click next and remove selected and all infections will be removed :) I HOPE this will solve the problem
And Avira AntiVir maybe ;).
(08-23-2011, 11:23 AM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: I can't due the virus I have ! :(

Lol dude huge document with only 9 passwords?  _O- Just back up any important files to an external hard drive or usb flash drive ;)
Microsoft security essentials this one is actually good.. i use this one
No problem at all

PS: change topic's name :P its not common at all xD
Quote: link=topic=29184.msg399856#msg399856 date=1314096375]
Microsoft security essentials this one is actually good.. i use this one
No problem at all

Maybe it doesn't pickup any problem _O- Dude I had it once it sucks, doesn't pick up much I think Windows need to work on their security for Windows 8 :Y)
If you remember all your details, you probably should re-format your PC and remake that file and take regular backups from next time.
Quote:Dacads link=topic=29184.msg399857#msg399857 date=1314096480]
Maybe it doesn't pickup any problem _O- Dude I had it once it sucks, doesn't pick up much I think Windows need to work on their security for Windows 8 :Y)

na actually to be honest im using it since 1 year now.. n it detects Shitload of viruses :<

n ever since i never had Virus in my PC/Laptop