Las Venturas Playground
A common issue - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: A common issue (/thread-27925.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

A common issue - Bloodst3r - 08-22-2011

What's up people,

So let's get straight to this, whenever I try to connect to any SA-MP server, it wont connect to SA-MP, it just runs GTA:SA. I had this issue before several times, usually restarting the computer once or twice fixed it, but I seem to have it for four days or so now.

Solutions ?!

Re: A common issue - Beaner - 08-22-2011

I had a similar issue 5 days ago. I used to get stuck with a black screen just after the SA client loads and before SA:MP loads (connecting).
My FPS was being unusually high (160+ with highest settings), so I re-installed SA and SA:MP but it still wouldn't work so I just used a program and limited my FPS and it worked fine. Maybe you should try limiting your FPS and see if it works.

I can't really be sure that the high FPS was causing it to happen but that's the only conclusion I could draw after trying various things.

Re: A common issue - inno - 08-22-2011

Weird !!!
sorry i have no solutions for the requested problem,but will hope that ure samp will work soon !! :)

Re: A common issue - Blackbean - 08-22-2011

Quote: link=topic=29184.msg399775#msg399775 date=1314037221]
Weird !!!
sorry i have no solutions for the requested problem,but will hope that ure samp will work soon !! :)
someone warn him for useless spam.
--------------------------------------------------
got any mods? tried re-installing?

Re: A common issue - inno - 08-22-2011

(08-22-2011, 07:25 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: someone warn him for useless spam.
--------------------------------------------------
got any mods? tried re-installing?

Useless spams ??? when did i spammed...and who the hell are u to get me warned for nothing..ffs!
[me="Kaka_[Dx]"]slaps u with large fixer!![/me]

Re: A common issue - Agent - 08-22-2011

Great, a new spammer in town! Be ware HoogerBooger.

Hey Blood, I didn't really get it? When you launch the SAMP.exe and trying to join a server by double clicking it blah blah blah, does it load the client? Or when you hit
the connect button it gets you to the SP mod?

Did you try reinstalling the SAMP client? Did you install any new scripts or tried to editing some files with the IMG file?

Waiting for your replay.

Re: A common issue - Blackbean - 08-22-2011

Quote: link=topic=29184.msg399779#msg399779 date=1314038761]

Useless spams ??? when did i spammed...and who the hell are u to get me warned for nothing..ffs!
[me="Kaka_[Dx]"]slaps u with large fixer!![/me]
by useless spam i ment that you aren't rly being helpful.

Re: A common issue - Bloodst3r - 08-23-2011

My FPS have always been limited Beaner, I doubt it's a FPS issue, Thanks for the time. :)

Nope, I don't have any mods I play the game as it is.

Agent, as I connect to a server it redirects me to SA just as if I clicked GTA:SA. I don't have anything extra added to the files such as scripts or mods etc. It's not possible for me to re-install SA nor SA-MP as I have a virus that wont let me access anything on my desktop that is inside a folder, and before you start questioning yourself, I'm quiet sure the virus isn't the problem, I had this virus for a while and played SA-MP perfectly :P

Thank you all for your time :)

Re: A common issue - Nater - 08-23-2011

I have the same issue but i just quit out of SA and re click the server i wanna go on and it works fineĀ  :roll:

Re: A common issue - LiteZ - 08-23-2011

Uninstall samp remove everything remove even gta san andreas and install everything again PLS