Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Highly Skilled Gangsters , [HsG]!
(09-16-2007, 05:08 PM)Xen0n link Wrote:One more thing for the record... even though it's not relevant, I just want to clear up that I was not trained by Azerty for CT, and I am not that other Xenon guy that was on trial for B&A.  :)
true, as avery one can see in the logs i posted above, the Xenon i trainned isnt this one even tho thier name looks kind of similar
Quote:4)Xen0n was interested in joining [HsG] and i asked if he wanted to join , he said : " Il think about it ".

Please refer to these logs: http://pastebin.com/f73d5f304

Highlighted is the only thing that could have been taken as me showing interest in HsG, and that's if you're a tard, because I clearly said I want to 1on1 as well, not test for HsG, not train for HsG, just a simple 1on1.  You ASSUMED that me saying I wanted to 1on1 was me wanting to join, because you quickly pointed out i'd have to leave CT, but again I ask where do you gather that I want to join from that?  Not once did I EVER say i'd think about it, and not once did I EVER go to you about HsG, all i'm guilty of is joining your channel to see this clan unfold.

Also Azerty make up your mind....
Code:
[15:36] <AzErTy> yh wow new recruits , like always -_-
02[15:36] * Quits: &Boteend (Boteend.id@gtanet-8703C6C5.exsilia.net) (Client exited)
[15:37] <AzErTy> Xenon , helli killer , DB till 1 hp left , ride over nub , cmon and then in CT -_-

I have never done what you accuse me of, but I will say for someone who's under the impression that is what i'm about, you sure have great hopes and expectations for members of this clan, don't ya? :)
lmao! even i asked Xenon if he was that [K1]Xenon guy..  _O-
Quote:5)what are u talking about? u yourself joined [SiN], why cant onther CT do the same and join other gangs/clans ? it happens all the time get over yourself

Yes, But SiN and ColdThugZ arn't Exactly Enemies, Like I'm pretty sure HSG will be (If they dont die after about a week, Which Im presuming they will)
Apprently ive mixed up you and another Xenon , It was the other one who was doing the DB's , helli kills , and other .
Since both your names are almost the same (Xenon, [k1]XeNon, and Xen0n ) you cant blame me for not knowing whos who in the end, to avoid this u might wanna change your ingame name.

Since your obviously not interested in joining , keep this topic clean by limiting your complaining to a minimum, thank you, and that goes for grove too.

Azy. (oops accidentally posted with my bros account, sry zapper  :P)
(09-16-2007, 07:13 PM)Grove link Wrote:Yes, But SiN and ColdThugZ arn't Exactly Enemies, Like I'm pretty sure HSG will be (If they dont die after about a week, Which Im presuming they will)
Like u were assouming B&A would?
sorry grove but we arent chikkens gang ,  8)7 8)7 _O- _O-
keep on dreaming grove :w
grove stop trying to start flame wars
:P good luck guys. :> :> i bet this"ll get mod break..... :) ;) :D :( :o :P :'( >:) ;( :r :7 :+ :> :9~ 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 O-) :z :Y) :w _O- _O- will it? :+ :+
Ok I appreciate your honesty about confusing me and [k1]Xenon.  I will now leave this situation alone, thanks again for being honest.
Stop flaming newbs! on-topic!