Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Stop giving mod rights to every mathematician and 10 hour/day heroes.
So summer started and again i decided to return to LVP in hope that server has improved. But its far from improved its same like before or even worse.

I bought spawn weps and started my daily routine. But i encountered new mod named Beaner.

He has:
1) racist name
2) calculator on his table
3) No life
4) NO fighting skills, just skills to stand on ship.
5) Hate towards me
6) Alot of play hours vs. late register date.
7) Long tongue for asslicking.
8) Temp mod rights.

So i started to make nerds mad yet another summer with my fighting tactic but that didnt last for long. He pmed me: Stop abusing DB, and kicked me.

What happend with fun on this server? Only action on this server is gangbanging , doing reaction tests, and asslicking. Whenever someone does something different he is kicked out by some angry e-mod on request by mad kids who cant stand dying in online game.

What happened to cool admins that were bringing fun on this server. Cool admins for example like Lithirm, Xenon, Ryder, Thiaz, Delic (although he was playing today).

These new minimods that got server rights by asslicking and living on this server really need to stop being so serious , and stop destroying fun.

Server is now filled with same brainwashed people that only do reaction tests and stand on ship waiting to gangbang some poor noob who will never return, and that connected by mistake.

None of the 8 reasons you listed above have anything to do with this matter. As far as what I've been told, abusing drive by's (lowering health your opponent's health using a vehicle and then killing on foot to not make it count as a drive by) is not allowed.

I've seen you do this a lot of times and a few people have even reported this. It's really not my fault that you don't follow the rules.
You even asked DeLiC about this and he clearly told you that it isn't allowed. He was there all the time.

P.S.: I don't hate you. I don't even know you. I just do what I'm supposed to do.

Let's just wait for a word from the crew members.

lol.
What Hitman said, locked.