Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(09-28-2012, 06:15 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Easy way to resolve this bulshit.

No thirdies on lvp anymore , go play on another server in india or w/e

host one for us please :)

if you hate us so much, just dont post. simple as that..
I dont hate you guys so much.

You ( thirdies ) keep laming , you have bad internet connection , bad computer , bad hitboxes that are very changeable.

Why do you guys do that ? Are you guys having fun ? And why dont you do it on another server were it isnt considered as 'laming' ?
(09-28-2012, 06:30 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: I dont hate you guys so much.

You ( thirdies ) keep laming , you have bad internet connection , bad computer , bad hitboxes that are very changeable.

Why do you guys do that ? Are you guys having fun ? And why dont you do it on another server were it isnt considered as 'laming' ?

LAMING - na-uh
BAD CONNECTION - COME TO INDIA and get the Best one you want. then maybe we'll talk.
now you'll say play on different server? - its our choice whether to play on the server or Not.
BAD COMPUTER - i5 2nd Gen, 8Gb ram, 1gb nvidia 525m(NOT GREAT card but SA 80fps<).

everyone in the clan got PC/laptops Good enough to play SA with atleast 40fps.

Thats it?

See you around than  :w
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg432114#msg432114 date=1348852107]
aww glad your happy :), i can say the same for you people when Some of you dont even Take damage while standing Still "OMFG" ? and as soon as you people are about to die, Voila.. no damage :D

but hey.. could care less about you circus clowns here . :w
u cant say the same until u provide solid proofs on these "some people" unlike me who provided more than enough proofs how unlegit noobs u really are.
right now ur just talking shit to try cover kakas busted ass but fails as usual
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg432097#msg432097 date=1348838018]
Lol

Kaka has a Shitty PC and a Good Laptop. :)

that'd explain the LOW fps thing ya'll brag about :)

PS: Forums Down as The Whole Stupid SMFNEW is Dead since last few Days..  :X

Quote: link=topic=28948.msg432123#msg432123 date=1348854853]
LAMING - na-uh
BAD CONNECTION - COME TO INDIA and get the Best one you want. then maybe we'll talk.
now you'll say play on different server? - its our choice whether to play on the server or Not.
BAD COMPUTER - i5 2nd Gen, 8Gb ram, 1gb nvidia 525m(NOT GREAT card but SA 80fps<).

everyone in the clan got PC/laptops Good enough to play SA with atleast 40fps.

Thats it?

See you around than  :w

well this situation is awkward
Fpslimit
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28948.msg432128#msg432128 date=1348862965]
well this situation is awkward

looks like i didnt quite explain it well.

He got a Shitty PC and a Good Laptop

So when He's Not able to PLAY ON LAPTOP

He uses his PC.

And yea He does also have a Good Laptop so the Bolded statement still stands valid :)
Funny how all these cowards still won't do /RWTW or brawls in the Fight Club when they cry about laming  _O-.

But hey, thanks for keep our clan topic on the LVP forums alive with all your moaning.
(10-01-2012, 03:30 AM)PacoBeanZ link Wrote: Funny how all these cowards still won't do /RWTW or brawls in the Fight Club when they cry about laming  _O-.

funny, ive always felt that Dx were the ones who were crying about my "lame" tactics...
lol i think kaka raped cobra so much that he got butthurt so badly...these losers can;t fight for shit and then blame other's that they lagg or w/e
btw alll i have to say is this watching cobra's interest on internet..writing tough comments on forums like a forum moderator and ig online 24 hours and playing for stats lol
so these pic go well for him
[Image: tPHz0.jpg?1]

oh and FYI if u think that u made busted kaka than u are the worst retard in sa:mp community.Kaka is the first one who has set and example and said the truth about the lagger's u sLK player's have lagger's/ togller's like ryder he just meant to say that people tend to change fps and indeed there are too many players in samp who changes there fps for lagger's like ryder ,zai or maybe akc987 ? xD who are unhittable and u too cobra ur hb not even better its quite next to worst u also do fps change but u dont have dick to say it like kaka said HATS OFF KAKA for setting up and example for these losers