Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg402818#msg402818 date=1316860639]
lmao...erm who all are laughing to see this say +1

BTW who are u? :/
ure king's 2nd ball ?
im actually the person raping you undercover every day. newfag.

dont forget that ur a pussy since u were a useless nerdhole before joining dx, now u just got ur back by your clanbuddies. u were an avrage shiplamer(well, maybe a bit worse than avrage) hidin on ship, goin out to throw a nade and then run back inside... thats you.
so please, shut up and try not to act so smart around other people.

ill be waiting for your another idiotic reply.  ;)
(09-24-2011, 11:03 AM)Blackbean link Wrote: he's the king of samp.

HoogerBooger is the king of samp indeed.
(09-24-2011, 12:05 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: im actually the person raping you undercover every day. newfag.

dont forget that ur a pussy since u were a useless nerdhole before joining dx, now u just got ur back by your clanbuddies. u were an avrage shiplamer(well, maybe a bit worse than avrage) hidin on ship, goin out to throw a nade and then run back inside... thats you.

ill be waiting for your another idiotic reply.  ;)

i see you kinda grew balls since [NB]Sir_mo returned :) :)
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg402827#msg402827 date=1316864678]
i see you kinda grew balls since [NB]Sir_mo returned :) :)
lol, does that mean that i "grew" balls if im having more fun than playing alone? no, dont think so.
@ blackbean

i think as u are active on forums u shud read ma introduction..i did mention what i was before infront of everyone ! and if u are talking about that ship thing....evryone knows what u did when sir mo was permanent banned...just hiding ure balls on ship...even when i was alone on server... oh and wait i think u might remember u begged fir frndship,. hey dude we can be good frnds what say?? pff..! and about the undercover thing...im sure u got raped by beta or me  and i am damn sure  u are the one of id 'dlm' who was using /kill ..soo beter keep ure ass shut kid..u are just and ezz fag,,,admit it

@ kase

people dont understand what shit things they are doing before pointing out fingers on someone ! ;)

(09-24-2011, 12:01 PM)Kase link Wrote: Indeed, people don't seem to understand what games are about nowadays :D

True that bro :)
(09-24-2011, 01:24 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: lol, does that mean that i "grew" balls if im having more fun than playing alone? no, dont think so.
Fun? :D awww nice ..  good for u =]

But ye :) u did "GREW" balls :) Since Zaibatsu returned =]
(09-24-2011, 12:05 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: im actually the person raping you undercover every day. newfag.

dont forget that ur a pussy since u were a useless nerdhole before joining Dx, now u just got ur back by your clanbuddies. u were an average shiplamer(well, maybe a bit worse than avrage) hidin on ship, goin out to throw a nade and then run back inside... thats you.

ill be waiting for your another smart reply.  ;)

Dont u Guys just LOVE US? :) <3 We love you too :*

FYI u just Proved yourself Wrong :)
(09-24-2011, 12:35 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: HoogerBooger is the king of samp indeed.
Would love to take him down =]
[me="MoHiT[Dx]"]goes back to Training :)[/me]
It's funny how you guys are literally calling everybody easy. What SA:MP has turned into these days...
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg402834#msg402834 date=1316868731]
It's funny how you guys are literally calling everybody easy. What SA:MP has turned into these days...
Alot of them are..

We dont neglect the fact that there still are Hard players.. But Most of the Players we Faced till now are Easy..
(09-24-2011, 01:03 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: sa-mp is about fun, faggot.

true :p
Quote: link=topic=28948.msg402835#msg402835 date=1316869023]
Alot of them are..
Well, mostly you guys.