Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
well bani its your opinion u can stick with it...i don really care what u think.

and grim yes we have won clan wars u can check the clan war section 
Quote:Bani link=topic=28948.msg396151#msg396151 date=1311017960]
There are 3clans not even known prob some lame ass clans like yours
everyclan is LAme ass .. before they get famous ^^ even UvH was a Lameass Clan at one time .. :)
Quote:Bani link=topic=28948.msg396151#msg396151 date=1311017960] and belive me i know almost all of you u got no skills just low fps and shit net.
well think whatever you want bro :).. as far as FPs is concerned we got good enough to play Samp easily without any lag..
n the internet part cant be help.. and if it bothers u this much... why dont you buy us a Better no the best internet connection? :)

samp needs just 30kbps to play.. the "INTERNET SHIT" AkA "PING" is the distance problem.. or if u wanna know More specifically.. its just the time taken to packets/Data to reach the Host from our Place .. :)

i bet you Didnt KnoW this :)
Quote:Bani link=topic=28948.msg396151#msg396151 date=1311017960]
There are 3clans not even known prob some lame ass clans like yours and belive me i know almost all of you u got no skills just low fps and shit net.

first have knowledge about something kid then talk here....rather than talking shit ova hea....i bet u all this that we all dx guys has better pc and better internet than ya alll....
i said it earlier also we lagg ...we have high ping....because we are far away from he server location....and we cant help in this....soo we dont mind whatever shit u gonna say....come in game we reply ya'all what we are .
(06:54:37) (Nuwoni) *** A fight between Kaka_[Dx] and CrackWhoze has started!
(06:55:29) (Nowani) *** First player to type BZQTQJDG wins $10.000!
(06:56:00) (&Nuwani) [0] *** Kaka_[Dx] left the game (leaving).

Nice ragequit btw, did you get owned much?
[Image: samp044qa.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol so thats how u roll? ragequiting when ur loosing
(07-19-2011, 05:57 AM)Darkfire link Wrote: (06:54:37) (Nuwoni) *** A fight between Kaka_[Dx] and CrackWhoze has started!
(06:55:29) (Nowani) *** First player to type BZQTQJDG wins $10.000!
(06:56:00) (&Nuwani) [0] *** Kaka_[Dx] left the game (leaving).

Nice ragequit btw, did you get owned much?

1.ever heard of power cuts?????
2. darkfire kid....first ask the reason why i left the game rather than making shit comments here....i had half an hour of power cut....and u said i left the game and rage q
3. lol when did that ass raged on me  hahashhahahahah rofllmao :P another kid thing u wrote there
4. darkfire dont take it personally...1 thing u are shit without admin powers....many people say this and many of ure mates have said me this thing....and i bet u ,,,,u cant pawn a single dx in game....
yeah is possible if u cry about the ping and that shit useless thing u all say laggs and alll

given ma true reason ....peace \m/

(07-19-2011, 06:08 AM)YiXXeY link Wrote: [Image: samp044qa.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol so thats how u roll? ragequiting when ur loosing

rofllmao....lolplz....u make me laugh a lot ...when u came i tp u to kill ya,,.,,,,u were running from me...and when i first invite u for rw duel ...u said why not ww.. i said thats not my game.....and when u accepted rw fight my bad i had pawer cut.....but that line u wrote under making me laugh like helll kid xDDDDDDDDDDD
so the powercut happend when u had 30hp left?
TRUE....ATLEAST U SAID SOMETHING RIGHT NOW...ROFLLMAO....
im sure it wouldve shown as timeout and not left LMAO
lolplz u suck at giving reasons....first find some good reason then only talk shit trololollolloll xDDDDDDD