Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Links for movies
Youjizz.com
(07-17-2011, 09:24 AM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: Youjizz.com
I bet you received a warning for posting this message.
Nope why should i? Its not false that there arnt movies 8)7
www.video2k.tv
Quote:Strict no-warez policy. Any topics containing links to illegal sites will be removed.
Keep this in mind.
(07-17-2011, 06:54 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Keep this in mind.

Well, stream-only websites aren't exactly illegal. I suppose it depends on the very country you live in. In switzerland, for example, all services that stream media are completely legal to watch. Uploading is illegal, downloading legal, aslong as its streamed.

Just an example.
Interesting. I figured obtaining/viewing any copyrighted content that you would normally have to pay to view, but using a source providing that same content for free would have the same laws as downloading. Good to know though.
(07-17-2011, 10:10 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Interesting. I figured obtaining/viewing any copyrighted content that you would normally have to pay to view, but using a source providing that same content for free would have the same laws as downloading. Good to know though.

well as he said it could be different for different countries, I'm sure in the U.S. it is illegal but it doesn't stop me from doing half the shit I do. >:)
movie2k ftw.
http://www.movie24x7.net/index.php