Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Laptop Help
If you do remove the battery, cycle it every month or so. Also, don't leave the battery sitting dead.
(07-11-2011, 10:18 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: giving yourself up, hybrid? since you "recently joined" LVP i dont think you'd even know he made a similiar topic a while ago...
+1... Hey, since "Sean" came into LVP, Hybrid didnt post anything on the forums or anything, coincidence?
As a person already say above,remove you're batterij and plug in you're charger and then start you're laptop and play,make sure you don't let the wire get out otherwise you're laptop will turn-off!

My bro used to have a laptop and playing with the charger in just fuked up the batterij but right now I don't know if that still damaged the batterij etc.
(07-11-2011, 10:06 PM)sean link Wrote: dude just buy a new laptop and pc, what the hell is wrong with ur computers..
Bro i have no idea why you want me to buy a New LAPPY/PC.. this is a New one.. >.> Just Needed advise on Battery/Plug n Play
(07-11-2011, 11:00 PM)MacSto link Wrote: If you do remove the battery, cycle it every month or so. Also, don't leave the battery sitting dead.
mm n Macsto.. a Problem with Living in inDia is ... Power Cuts :P so any other Solution ? :)

what will happen if i keep my Lappy charger Plug'd in Everytime i Use it(play games/other Stuff)...?
Quote: link=topic=28921.msg395188#msg395188 date=1310442715]
Bro i have no idea why you want me to buy a New LAPPY/PC.. this is a New one.. >.> Just Needed advise on Battery/Plug n Playmm n Macsto.. a Problem with Living in inDia is ... Power Cuts :P so any other Solution ? :)

what will happen if i keep my Lappy charger Plug'd in Everytime i Use it(play games/other Stuff)...?

well if you keep your battery in it then it will ruin the battery, it won't keep much of a charge (that is if you do it for a long time, a few times it should be fine).
The best thing for your battery would be to take it out and just play with your laptop plugged into the wall. I do this all the time and my 2 year old battery runs like its less than a year old since I mostly use my laptop as a desktop :)

(07-11-2011, 11:00 PM)MacSto link Wrote: If you do remove the battery, cycle it every month or so. Also, don't leave the battery sitting dead.
I've read that if your keeping it out for extended periods of time it is best to keep it cold and at around 40-45% charge.
(07-14-2011, 06:26 PM)cloakster link Wrote: The best thing for your battery would be to take it out and just play with your laptop plugged into the wall. I do this all the time and my 2 year old battery runs like its less than a year old since I mostly use my laptop as a desktop :)
I've read that if your keeping it out for extended periods of time it is best to keep it cold and at around 40-45% charge.

thanx Man ;) :) i do play without battery now xD but my battery was always 100% charged :P will discharge it tomorrow ;D :P
(07-14-2011, 06:26 PM)cloakster link Wrote: I've read that if your keeping it out for extended periods of time it is best to keep it cold and at around 40-45% charge.
I think I read that somewhere also :>
Best is to buy a new one once its dead...