Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[uL] Official SA-MP 5v5 Dream Team Cup
[Image: k25Fn.png]

How It Works:

This is a AAD (Attack and Defence) + TDM (Team DeathMatch) Tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tournament consists of 8  Teams of 5 Players. However you can assign another 2 Subs to your team  even though it's just 5 Players per team meaning if a Member of your  team cannot make it, someone else who you chose can play instead hence  no need of forfeiting.
All teams will join the server and do their match with the team they have been put up against (Chosen by uL Officials).
Loose the Match = Knocked out.
WiN the Match = Progress to the next.

4 rounds of AAD and 1 round of TDM will be played on the  uL Wargrounds AAD + TDM server where the 2 Teams which have been chosen  to fight,  fight in their team of 5 vs 5.
The team which wins best out of 5 goes through, simple as that.

The team that wins the tournament will be crowned the 'Dream Team'.
If this tournament works out well it will be done more often and prizes will be included. More teams will also be added.
The 8 teams will be split into 2 sections  by uLs judgement to try and make it fair, then a section1 team will be  drawn against a section2 team etc... until we get our team Matches and a  table will be made.
There will be a 3rd place playoff for the 2 teams that get to the  semi-finals but don't make the final. Hopefully this tournament is  successful.

Once 8 teams have joined no more can join, a  team doesn't have to be clan based, it can be made of anyone that has  agreed to be in this team. **NOTE: A MAX OF 2 MEMBERS PER CLAN CAN BE IN 1 DREAM TEAM** Only  5 players can play in 1 round and only 5 are aloud in the server at one  time, so make sure its known who in your team will be fighting. The  server will be passworded for the duration of the tournament.

The  'Dream Team Leader' should make a name and tag for their team, and this  is the tag they will be using to play the wars in. (e.g [N] -  Noobs)

Contact me: xJakezx in xfire or you can find me on uL forums.
Where:

It will be held on uL's Warground AAD + TDM Server.
Clan website: [uL] Website
Server IP: 78.129.221.58:7784

When:

TBC

Rules:

- 4 rounds of AAD (1 Random base and 1 Chosen base each)
- 1 round of TDM (Last Team Standing)
- The TDM Arena being used will be the Drug Farm (Arena 2 for POLs) (TDM 7 in uL server) and will be a World Boundaried Town.
- 12/16 Teams of 5 Players per team (2 Subs allowed incase one Player doesn't make it)
- Knockout system
- This is not any form of clan war, so its not official and it does not count as an official clan war result if you win/lose.
- No flaming or you will get muted.
- No cheats allowed.
- No Slidebug
- No Heliblowing
- No Helikilling
- No Mapbugs (This includes sync bugs)
- No Interior bases to be played
- If someone timesout the round will be paused and resumed when they return or a sub steps in in their place.
- Ping limit: 500.
- Minimum FPS 20.
- Team damage off.
- Fraps is mandatory, if a player is asked to fraps by referees, they must.
- It is mandatory to submit the times of the match on the uL website from a representative of your team.
- uLs will referee.

More info Here

HaHa NIcE onE ;D <3 :+
I won't sign up, because the ping limit is 500.
Quote:Freak94 link=topic=28920.msg395113#msg395113 date=1310408553]
aka you don't know how to aim, i doubt many people will get over 350ping, besides me and brazilians.
Nah, It's way not fair to fight with peoples who has 300-450 ping. Did you get the point?
Quote:Freak94 link=topic=28920.msg395113#msg395113 date=1310408553]

My ping Jumps From 190-700 xD
Quote: link=topic=28920.msg395119#msg395119 date=1310409210]
My ping Jumps From 190-700 xD
Nice man, sign up!
Quote:Freak94 link=topic=28920.msg395120#msg395120 date=1310409287]
Nice man, sign up!
Freak, I doubt more than 1 or 2 players will have over 350+ ping, if that. The only reason they put this ping limit there was so Holden can play, as well as all the South Americans as there alot of them playing SA-MP.
Never mind..

Also you can put me in. ;)
this is could pack out to be real fun