Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2011 Classic FC Day!
Since LVP is pretty boring, and not many people play, find something fun, Around 8AM today, Me, Beaner, Matthias, Rico, Crim, Twinkle, Blackbean and some other people did a classic LVP FC thing. Just battle after battle. If we can get it on record and stuff that would be awesome. But Im thinking about June 30th at any time, one day of it, alot of LVP players, bad at DMing or not, just come ingame, have fun and DM! Give this a + if you think its a good, fun Idea, and a - if you think its boring.
I give it a +
Oh fuck yeah man! Nice idea, me and Gang_Lord had some old school duels like the ol days a few days ago :) Im deffo down for it depending what time it is cuz 30th is thursday and i work so cant be to late cuz i gotta be up early for work, Imma be different and give it a +++++++++++++++++++++  O+ With some decent organising i reckon its a good idea bro  ;)
miss old days
(06-26-2011, 05:05 AM)LIke link Wrote: miss old days
So its a +? Its just like what we did but with alot more people!
ofcourse is a +
Matt, that's a very good idea. However if I were you, I'ld change it to the next weekend, so you can ensure that there will be more people joining us. (Yes, I'm in. \o/) Because, there still are people around who have a job.
True!

***DATE CHANGE!***
July 2, 2011 is the new date!

Ty Pedro <3
I may be able to come too, however you have my plus; LVP needs this kind of events  :)
(06-26-2011, 09:52 AM)Kase link Wrote: I may be able to come too, however you have my plus; LVP needs this kind of events  :)
2nd? fu, im not going to be there. :(