Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2011 Classic FC Day!
Try to contact all of them old-schoolers, tell them to join whenever this event is taking place, it'll be way entertaining, looking forward for this to happen x)
(06-26-2011, 02:39 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: Try to contact all of them old-schoolers, tell them to join whenever this event is taking place, it'll be way entertaining, looking forward for this to happen x)
Ty Blood :)
Why not wait until you get enough participants and then decide a date? Most people right now might be fine with the current date but someone else who wants to sign up to the event might not be able to make it.
(06-26-2011, 03:46 PM)Munch link Wrote: Why not wait until you get enough participants and then decide a date? Most people right now might be fine with the current date but someone else who wants to sign up to the event might not be able to make it.
True, The date is off till we have atleast 15 people? o.o
I fried my processor and my laptop doesn't like sa-mp too much.
im in..but is it possible to let shoebox,terror,zezima and others to join this event "just for this event" ? if no, its ok.
(06-26-2011, 06:48 PM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: im in..but is it possible to let shoebox,terror,zezima and others to join this event "just for this event" ? if no, its ok.
If we can get contact with them go for it!

@iou: Dang :( you dont have any backup PCs? :o
(06-27-2011, 12:32 AM)Matt. link Wrote: If we can get contact with them go for it!

@iou: Dang :( you dont have any backup PCs? :o
lol that is up to the managment mems, it will be cool though
(06-27-2011, 12:49 AM)LIke link Wrote: lol that is up to the managment mems, it will be cool though
I was gonna ask if Peter would wanna come back, but I doubt that. :o
Okay so I got it all set out

During a fight people will request a match, and the match with the most votes will get to go next, then both fighters choose WW or RW.

The rankings will go up, and the loser of a match will be out of the winners championship, but still able to fight for fun with the other lost players. The Winners Championship is not the final match, but winner of the Winners Championship will win a reward of 3,000,000 dollars.

There will be two winners championship, one with RW only and one with WW only, The winner of both of those will recieve 3,000,000 :)

After those, we will do one RW/WW Losers Championship, thus giving all people losers and winners a chance at a championship and a chance to win 3mil!

After those we do about 10 more fights or more, then comes the hugest battle LVP has ever encountered... everyone will fight, a free for all, you can team, but when it comes down to it, you have to attack everyone. The winner of that will win 10,000,000 dollars and a picture of the winners skin on the forums under this thread after this is all said and done, and will be remembered as a winner of this :) If anyone wants to add to this, just post it under.