Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BA]Twinkle Introduction, better late than never I suppose...
I reckon you're missing a part there... Make that two. I THINK I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR AND [eVo]'s SA-MP JOURNEY WELL ENOUGH WHILE I WAS [MOB]! I even had an unofficial date with JeNNa under a bridge in LV.
haha XiZ  I'm missing many parts but I would have had to type about 4 pages ;)

I'll take this opportunity to thank XiZ for his big part in my wonderful sa-mp journey.  O+
(12-05-2011, 08:33 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I even had an unofficial date with JeNNa under a bridge in LV.
u must be awfully proud of that  ;)
(12-05-2011, 08:33 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I reckon you're missing a part there... Make that two. I THINK I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR AND [eVo]'s SA-MP JOURNEY WELL ENOUGH WHILE I WAS [MOB]! I even had an unofficial date with JeNNa under a bridge in LV.
XiZ and JeNNa sitting in the tree K I S S I N G  :X
(12-05-2011, 09:08 PM)IDmad link Wrote: u must be awfully proud of that  ;)
Oh, I am. I truly am. God, am I? I am so proud.

(12-05-2011, 08:43 PM)Twinkle link Wrote: haha XiZ  I'm missing many parts but I would have had to type about 4 pages ;)

I'll take this opportunity to thank XiZ for his big part in my wonderful sa-mp journey.  O+
Thank you, thank you for your kind recognition. :D
(12-06-2011, 03:16 AM)Nater link Wrote: XiZ and JeNNa sitting in the tree K I S S I N G  :X

Hahaa you got it nathan :P :+
(12-06-2011, 03:16 AM)Nater link Wrote: XiZ and JeNNa sitting in the tree K I S S I N G  :X
dreamin..  :7
(12-05-2011, 08:33 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I reckon you're missing a part there... Make that two. I THINK I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR AND [eVo]'s SA-MP JOURNEY WELL ENOUGH WHILE I WAS [MOB]! I even had an unofficial date with JeNNa under a bridge in LV.

Man Jenna was banged by a lot of SA-MP dudes back in the day.

xlisax was the one that no-one got afaik.
(12-08-2011, 09:23 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Man Jenna was banged by a lot of SA-MP dudes back in the day.

xlisax was the one that no-one got afaik.

noone can be sure what happened in that [SMITH] family
Inbreeding.