Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BA]Twinkle Introduction, better late than never I suppose...
Ingame Name:  [BA]Twinkle
Birthday:        14th February (valentines day <3)
Playing SA-MP Since:  2006 i think, memory isnt that good at my age 
Playing on LVP Since:  2007/2008?

Introduction:

Bit random to post an introduction after all this time lol but nevermind.

Well this guy was fixing my pc for me at my house and said “ive put a game on for you to play”, baring in mind I hadnt played ANY games at all on a pc... He plugged my ps2 controller in (Yes I was a proper noob, but I didnt know any other way to play lol!) showed my the server he played on which was Littlewhiteys.  I started playing as Twinkletoes, just a random name that came to mind.

First couple of weeks I played on LW, I really hated the game.. I used to die instantly!  Anyway after a few weeks I got talking to a few [eVo] people who took me about and showed me things etc.  After a few month of playing with them I applied for [eVo], got tested and got in.  I used to play there ridiculous amounts, I was really addicted to the game ha. 

With me playing with controller lol, it was soooooo annoying, soon as someone took an M4 out I died instantly even if they were not even aiming at me with the stupid bug.  After getting so sick of that happening I decided to try and learn to play with mouse and keyboard.  Took me ages to learn, practising on the eVo server for HOUR’s. 

I loved how close all the people in eVo were and we all used to go on vent together and it was like a little family ha (sad I know).  Anyway after a while of playing on LW, I got promoted to Mod then to Admin, which I was for about 2 years or more.  I know all the admins had bad names on LW but not praising myself or anything but I was a nice admin :D and I dont think many people had a bad word to say about me, maybe behind my back :P

There is loads of players who I could mention that I became good friends with, but I know I would leave some people out..

I used to spend a lot of time on the eVo server and cant remember how and why, but Darkfire and some other LVP ppl started coming on there a lot and Darkfire used to train me, I started to go on LVP after that.  The [eVo]Twinkle name never used to go down very well on LVP btw.  To cut a long story short I hardly played with any of the eVo people and I left, I then thought about and got asked about joining BA.  I got all the “shes a girl, she will get in just because of that” stuff.  So I used a different name, got tested and then told them who I was by joining the server with [BA]Twinkle :D.  Played on LVP more and more then and never hardly on LW.  Eventually I gave up my admin because of that and didnt want to be another inactive admin on the growing list.

Had a lot of fun with the BA guys and still do, they are all lovely ;)

Anyway on to the romantic part after missing big chunks out, as most of you have probably fell asleep anyway.

[me=Twinkle]gets ready for the nasty comments :+[/me]

Heres where the lovely Darkfire comes in...
He introduces me to this guy on irc who I had never seen as he had been inactive.  The lovely Buhu.

Used to talk with him on irc, msn etc play with him on LVP as he started playing again.  Used to play Left for Dead and he used to make me so mad raging at everyone all the time, swearing at them etc the usual Buhu stuff.

After some time Buhu decided to come from Holland to the UK to visit me for my birthday :)  Gonna make you all puke but when the time for him to go home came it felt horrible and didnt want him to go and after found out he didnt want to go too, he went home on the Monday morning and the following Friday he was back again and has been living with me ever since.  (all the internet comments welcome as we have had it all!!!)  So to end it all nicely he proposed to me on Valentines day this year which is also my birthday and the day we first met irl. 

Our wedding is all booked for next year in a Castle in the UK... have to have the fairy tale wedding.

So could it be the first “proper” samp wedding?

I know people think how sad, they met on internet and even worse samp lol but hey its worked and we are getting married!!!

BTW I also have 2 daughters :) thought I would add that one in...

Edit: JESUS I just realised how big it is, oh well :D

Pics too :P http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=8952.465
Amazing story lol, probably the best intro I've read in SA-MP ever.

Congrats btw,
I remember talking to you during some LVP vs. LW's war thingy, I recall you still being an admin back then :+
Wait what, you and Buhu are getting married? That's news, congratulations!
BTW Buhu's taking the piss for me writing all that but nvm.  I can talk for England anyway....

Well Rien I only found out like a few days ago from Buhu that you were actually Twilight lol.  Yeah I was still admin there then and I can remember talking to you :P

@ maka yeah we are!!! and thanks :)

Edited it with links to pics btw :+
whoa! Nice intro, congratulations on getting married! ;)
I would have preffered never, that was boring. :D
(06-22-2011, 05:50 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: I would have preffered never, that was boring. :D

I know that's why I wrote it, to bore everyone obviously lol.  :>
Isn't that all you ever do, :D
(06-22-2011, 05:00 PM)Twinkle link Wrote: So could it be the first “proper” samp wedding?

HaHA !! RP TIME!! :D ^^
Nice n PrettY LonG inTro There :p :)
xD