Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[I]dinosaurs
hey, i'd like to have dinosaurs at the ship because they're important part of GTA San Andreas (unless u didnt play the whole game) , i'm sure they can bring more players, approximately +143 and im sure this would work just fine

regards - styla
Absolutely. Expect at least 50 of them in the next update.
Now I'm supposed to program moving dinosaurs too?  :(

Bluefox told me to add a response from him: "It's clear that you copied that from the popular 4 chan thread made asking the question "Why does Call of Duty suck so much? Everyone responded "because of the lack of dinosaurs". However, the developers of Battlefield 3 have actually taken referrence from that thread and in the E3 tank level trailer you'll noticed a guy was playing with a toy dinosaur, that was because of that 4chan thread."
(06-22-2011, 09:07 AM)Richard link Wrote: Absolutely. Expect at least 50 of them in the next update.

example of best admin ever! <3 <3

@kase not tru at all. dinosaurs r my idea, no one even had mentioned them (not even on the internet) until this topic appeared. go check out the dinosaur info's date and time and compare it to this topic's date and time. its my idea, my invention.

I'll make sure the devs throw in some robot unicorns as well.
[Image: 06.gif]
This thread was truly hilarious. It made my day in work. Actually I'm going to cancel all my weekend plans and sit at home reading this over and over again.