Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C] Delic and Darkfire
Well I was playing a fair game by the rules some minutes ago. At some point delic started to shoot me, since I wasn't into a fight, I ran to the ship. When I stood on the ship, DeLiC somehow thought he still had to shoot me for his stats, so he killed me while I was at the ship. Some minutes after that, DeLiC started to shoot me again out of nothing. I ran to the ship again, without having fired one single bullet at all. Since Darkfire wanted to serve DeLiC, he jailed me for shiplaming. Since I was just standing on the streets without having fired any bullet, it wasn't shiplaming at all. I know the rules, so I know when I break them, and in this case I really haven't.

So I hope the management will do something against this admins abusing their rights.
I checked the logs around the time where this incident took place. And judging from those you, SolidRock, instantly made your point by saying it was an unfair jailing, this cooperates with what you're saying. On the other hand Darkfire says you were jailed for shiplaming and that you did fire your weapons, which cooperates with his version.

Either way, killing someone on the ship is not the correct way of punishing a shiplamer.

Using both logs and conversations with some involved doesn't make me any wiser on the subject, so to all of those involved; be more careful about your actions in the future.