Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
Sure MaZ u lost face it, your clan is shit. Lv going down soon.
About the pic he can say whatever he wants u can prove he was cheating, while they can prove turok cheats hardcore rofl
Didn't I tell you, you weren't allowed to post in here anymore? Gtfo alrdy
Admins won't do shit about it haha and it's uGp Jonas btw

]uGp[Jonas and ]uGp[J0ey busted

You lost vs PTM hardcore (uGp) and didn't add thatĀ  _O-
uGp r bunch of cheaters
I don't think this topic is used to talk about uGp and their fair gameplay tho xD
I tought it was the russians who actually hack everywhere on samp, but now it ain't them.
kids taking this game too serious lol.

And use report, MaZ.
(04-12-2012, 04:04 AM)striker link Wrote: I tought it was the russians who actually hack everywhere on samp, but now it ain't them.
kids taking this game too serious lol.

And use report, MaZ.

and maybe make him (he's uGp Jonas aka russian cheater) change his name since he's impersonating and i reported that 9999 timesĀ  :r
Shega decided to leave Lv after several discussions and arguements he had with me. I was about to kick him but I gave him one more chance. Yet he decided to leave
Cya man
(04-13-2012, 04:22 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Shega decided to leave Lv after several discussions and arguements he had with me. I was about to kick him but I gave him one more chance. Yet he decided to leave
Cya man
Always the same excuse, "i was about to kick him" ;)
if i'm not wrong

People which aren't allowed to post in this topic
BoSS3
[SoN]Purple

why you're posting here,if your new here and you don't know the rules if some one post that you're not allowed to post in his topics and you do it, then lvp crew will give you a warn if you do it again they ban you in the forum or whatever.

kind regard

-nejy