Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
(10-11-2011, 10:36 AM)MaZ link Wrote: Can you at least answer with a sentence that makes sense?
it does make sense wwboy
(10-11-2011, 10:36 AM)MaZ link Wrote: Can you at least answer with a sentence that makes sense?

This:

(10-10-2011, 09:57 PM)Carbon link Wrote: u got sum pretty retarded mates then

Translates to:

(10-10-2011, 09:57 PM)Carbon link Wrote: You have some friends who are pretty stupid, MaZ, but I'm going to claim they are retarded without being told by doctors that they are actually retarded.

Does that make sense? Wasn't exactly hard to understand.
(10-11-2011, 05:28 PM)Munch link Wrote: This:

Translates to:

Does that make sense? Wasn't exactly hard to understand.

Where the fuck in this topic am I talking about my "friends" ? I'm talking about OnB lol. So it didn't make any sense as it wasn't anywhere close to the subject
(10-11-2011, 05:50 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Where the fuck in this topic am I talking about my "friends" ? I'm talking about OnB lol. So it didn't make any sense as it wasn't anywhere close to the subject

Lol I didn't get that bit either.
(10-11-2011, 06:01 PM)Munch link Wrote: Lol I didn't get that bit either.
Carbon said I got some pretty retarded friends. Where in the last subject of this topic am i talking about "friends' ?
(10-11-2011, 11:58 AM)Richard link Wrote: True :(
[me=Nater]hugs estroe its ok :)[/me]

don't worry mate, no need of wasting your time trying to understand his sentences... I mean, all LVP by now just facepalms at every post he makes, no need to understand what he says as it's always something plain retarded ;(
(10-11-2011, 06:44 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Carbon said I got some pretty retarded friends. Where in the last subject of this topic am i talking about "friends' ?
well ofc u got sum mates on onb or smth, u know what i mean anyway
(10-12-2011, 09:58 AM)Carbon link Wrote: well ofc u got sum mates on onb or smth, u know what i mean anyway
if he would have understood...

then why would he say this
Clanwar wfrom today
Lv 7 - 2 uN
well played both clans :)