Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A lil' help?
(09-14-2007, 04:10 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Nah, just let it die, no replies are needed at all, but if someone finds this in like 2169, they might want to ask "WHAT THE HELL IS SA-MP?!".

You get my drift.  8)7
And I will surely answer them...
But they might get a similar thing, so it can be handy if they can ask additional questions about the fix....
Errrrmmmmm, Ooooooookkaaaayyyy..... It ent working any more -.-....

-O-

I re-formatted my comp and it worked after re-installing. Now that I restarted my comp cus of crash, the same error is happening!
Quote:Axmish link=topic=2977.msg34319#msg34319 date=1189778358]
Ok click "Start" then click "Run" and then type "dxdiag" then click on "OK" then a box should popup click "yes" (if no box comes up then its ok.) a "DirectX Diagnostic tool" window will show. click the tab named "Display 1" over there you will find the correct info.
Give me the Name, Manufacture, chip type and the Total Memory of the Device. once i have that ill hook you up with a link for the correct drivers too download.

... ^^
Now it says :

Code:
Windows cannot find "dxdaig" bla bla bla

My guess is: My GFX card has gone corrupt, and it won't install Direct X on it =S
ok, another way of getting it. Right click "My Computer" select "Properties" then click the "Hardware" tab, then click "Device Manager" button, then expand "Display adapters" and then u should see the name of your card.

If you dont see any name and only a yellow question "? mark then you do not have any drivers installed at all.
Open your PC case and hope there is a name printed on your card.
Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller

(is it really a GFX card?)

EDIT: Get on mIRC, it'll be alot easier
http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/in...009183.htm
No, nothing happened -.-