Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Craziest things you ever did.
Last summer I drank myself to shit on the beach from vodka, I woke up in the morning, my bed was full of sand. In other words, the "crazy" part was that my bed turned into a beach, not how I felt in the morning.
lmao i think gaahl would be awesome to go out with
I'd like to go in to depth in some of my situations but I'm on an iPhone so I can't, I'll just list a few a couple nights on pills and MDMA I've had some fucked up trips and Experiences also running from the old bill, beating some man up at mcdonalds drive thru.
Since i'm young I don't have good, crazy experiences.. but I do have a few.

1. Once.. Me, LuKz, Hydr0 and a real life friend went outside with a Roman Candle (Illegal in NY state, as I believe), and a steel pipe and put the roman candle inside and lit it off.. not knowing a cop car was coming down the street, the roman candle flew under the cop car and we all ran.. Then, eventually got caught and yelled at by a drunk cop.
Here were his exact words: "IF I EVER SEE YOU ALL DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN, I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK."
Following his speech above, Hydr0 began to cry.. which ended up in me laughing at him and the cop.

2. Me and a kid I had just met walked in to a random person's house with a dub of weed and rolled a fat dutch and after smoking it we walked down the street and a car a few blocks down the street appeared in my eyes as right next to me which made me say the following and do the following actions:
"THAT CAR IS GOING TO HIT ME, RUN!" following what I had said, I began running towards my girlfriend's grandmother's house and said "BABY, SOMEONE TRIED HITTING ME WITH THEIR CAR!".
She began to laugh at me, and I got sad. :P

Hope you enjoyed my stories, there small but crazy thing's that happened to me.. Thanks if you read!

(05-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: "oh come on, you can come and add yourself too" *huge slap*
LOL  _O- _O- _O-
(05-13-2011, 07:16 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: "oh come on, you can come and add yourself too" *huge slap*

ROFL Gaahl  _O-  _O-  _O-......how was the slap btw  ;) :+
(05-13-2011, 05:14 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Me and a friend robbed 2 kids with a gas gun. They were 15 and 16 so we got a bit of cash and two mobile phones. Got caught by the police like 20mins later.

Got so drunk that I trip and fell infront of a moving car, it stopped in time and I wasnt hurt apart from spraining my wrist.

Had sex with a less than good looking girl also while wasted.

Broke the front window of a car cause I wanted to steal it, but after I actually broke the window my friends stopped me and we ran away, also while drunk.

Can't think of anything else crazy, rest is just a regular night out drinking I guess.

u think u could rob 17 years old kid? yeh thats me! is that a kid?