Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post films you are looking forward to seeing.
Seconded.
(06-22-2011, 11:31 AM)Hitman link Wrote: I am Jack's complete lack of agreement.

i can assure you that a 10 year old wont be able to understand the message of Fight Club in the way a 18, 20 or even 40 year old can.
Understandable, but what i meant to say is they would enjoy it unlike others. What i meant to say is they would enjoy it, but not as much as understanding it.

Went to bestbuy to return something, and got lucky with deals. Bought 3 movies,all Blu Ray,$10 each. $30 total.

American History X
Training Day
True Romance
(06-22-2011, 05:31 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: American History X - Great movie, with a good story it really makes u wonder what will happen when the film is done

Training Day- Great movie too, i liked it real gangsterr

True Romance - i don't know this movie
Training Day was fantastic.
13 Assassins (2011) - Official Trailer [HD]

Not bad...
I'm not sure if The Inbetweeners is a known series outside of the UK, but its won many awards for being one of the greatest UK comedies. They're brining a movie out in a few weeks and there certainly is a lot of excitement around it.

The Inbetweeners Movie (Full Official Movie Trailer)
I've watched a couple of episodes. Jay's dad is hilarious. Film looks good, but the damn trailer shows off too much.

The Americans tend to ruin all great British series. Like, The Office.
I bet they ruin this too: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798695/
The American version of The Office is more accessible but it's by no means ruined.
They also have a solid version of Who's Line is it Anyway?
The Inbetweeners is a a movie I'm really looking forward to though after the slight let down of the 3rd series overall I'm not expecting as much as I might have, which is probably a good thing.

Oh and imo the American version of Who's Line is it Anyway is even funnier than the British version, mainly because of Ryan and Colin but Drew Carey is a great host as well.
I think the American version of Who's Line is much better.