Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post films you are looking forward to seeing.
(06-17-2011, 09:06 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Since when was the point of a Mission Impossible movie to be anything but incredible physics defying stunts, awesome car chases, sick gun fights and big explosions? The series does these things very well and I just enjoy the movies for what they are :)
I'm against CGI, thats all. Not entirely, but some movies i just can't stand knowing 99% of it was behind green screen.
RED
(06-18-2011, 05:23 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: I'm against CGI, thats all. Not entirely, but some movies i just can't stand knowing 99% of it was behind green screen.

Nearly all movies these days are filmed 80% of the time in front of a green screen...

(06-15-2011, 11:08 AM)jerico link Wrote: What you see isn't always what you get              click
(06-19-2011, 12:57 AM)Danny link Wrote: Nearly all movies these days are filmed 80% of the time in front of a green screen...
I know that... thats why i added my 2cents on the new mission impossible movie.
There are certain 'must-see' films which I have yet to watch, such as The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club, Apocalypse now...

I just wanted to wait until I was old enough to fully appreciate them.
(06-20-2011, 09:27 PM)Danny link Wrote: There are certain 'must-see' films which I have yet to watch, such as The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club, Apocalypse now...

You can appreciate those two at any age really, I first watched Saving Private Ryan when I was like 10 or younger and I've liked it ever since.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Super 8.
(06-20-2011, 09:27 PM)Danny link Wrote: There are certain 'must-see' films which I have yet to watch, such as The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Fight Club, Apocalypse now...

Fight Club is by far my favorite movie ever, I highly suggest you watch it :D
You still didn't get to see Fight Club ? Go watch it now ! A great film IMO .

You can be open minded at the age of 10 and still appreciate the movies you mentioned. You should really watch Fight Club and The Godfather... great movies.
(06-22-2011, 11:18 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: You can be open minded at the age of 10 and still appreciate the movies you mentioned. You should really watch Fight Club and The Godfather... great movies.
I am Jack's complete lack of agreement.

i can assure you that a 10 year old wont be able to understand the message of Fight Club in the way a 18, 20 or even 40 year old can.