Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post films you are looking forward to seeing.
Quote:Grim link=topic=28577.msg390179#msg390179 date=1306959253]
@ Drive
Didn't understand much fron the trailer but I got a feeling it's gona be kickass anyway lol, definately gonna see it.
"Fast and Furious for people with brains." sounds good.

It's not actually a trailer, it's just a snippet from the Cannes promo, but the tension buildup in this clip is sick. Plus the reviews I have read from people who saw it at Cannes are very promising, definitely not gonna be a straight up action movie.
X-Men: First Class is fucking good, watch it.
Jesus christ, if the prequel of The Thing that's coming out doesn't uphold the respect that The Thing (1982) had, i'm kamikazing the movie industry.

By the way Booger, did you watch The Virgin Suicides?
(06-06-2011, 03:23 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: By the way Booger, did you watch The Virgin Suicides?

Not yet bruv, but I have it on my list along with tons of other movies. Summertime and good weather don't make it easy to watch them all so quickly :P
(06-06-2011, 07:00 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Not yet bruv, but I have it on my list along with tons of other movies. Summertime and good weather don't make it easy to watch them all so quickly :P

The night time is the right time.
Summer Movies:
Super 8 (comes out tomorrow :) )
Green Lantern
Bad Teacher
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Transformers 3
Harry Potter Part 2 :)
Captain America
Cowboys and Aliens :)

Others:
Underworld 4
Mission Impossible 4
The Avengers cuz its directed by Joss Whedon :D
(06-09-2011, 05:56 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Mission Impossible 4
Who could possibly be hyped up to see that? lol i bet their going to overdo the stunts to the point where people will be like boo instead of woah. I can just feel it lol...
(06-11-2011, 03:31 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Who could possibly be hyped up to see that? lol i bet their going to overdo the stunts to the point where people will be like boo instead of woah. I can just feel it lol...

It can't possibly be half as bad as Transformers 3.
Or 2.
Or 1.
(06-11-2011, 03:31 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Who could possibly be hyped up to see that? lol i bet their going to overdo the stunts to the point where people will be like boo instead of woah. I can just feel it lol...

It's mission impossible. It's meant to be over the top, cheesy tongue in cheek action.

Since when was the point of a Mission Impossible movie to be anything but incredible physics defying stunts, awesome car chases, sick gun fights and big explosions? The series does these things very well and I just enjoy the movies for what they are :)