Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Cleverbot
(06-05-2011, 02:25 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: ‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations." do u know what close means? kind of self-owned there, because of ur false thinking. thanks for trying though, rageeeee and faiiiil! ;O
you kid is crazy at pwning people styl4
(06-05-2011, 02:25 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: ‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations." do u know what close means? kind of self-owned there, because of ur false thinking. thanks for trying though, rageeeee and faiiiil! ;O

assuming there was an Adam and Eve, their kids would have had to have sex with each other to populate the Earth, would they have not? If that is the case then we were all born from incest.
edited some stranger's opinion, was off topic and i dont wanna get muted sooo just read my next post ;(((

cleverboy:yo
me: yo

stating : Bible is not to be taken literarly but in this case yes if u see my next post

EDIT : READ MY LAST POST SINCE I'VE FORGOT TO INCLUDE THAT <.< I DIDN'T INCLUDE INCEST'S PROBLEM AYAYA, i just said that there was no sin in that in my next post u can come closer to the "incest problem"

OPPS OFFTOPIC PLS DONT MUTE ME HE STARTEDDDD
(06-05-2011, 04:37 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: OPPS OFFTOPIC PLS DONT MUTE ME HE STARTEDDDD
Yeah HE did.
(06-05-2011, 04:37 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: OPPS OFFTOPIC PLS DONT MUTE ME HE STARTEDDDD

PC Bernie is on his way.

To my knowledge, incest stops being incest after I think 3rd or 4th cousins (at least, by law). So if Adam and Eve were real, we'd have no connection whatsoever and therefore it won't be incest.
The bot has a taste in music  :+,
[Image: JustinBieBer.png]

"Genesis clearly states that Cain's wife was not a daughter of Adam and Eve. Cain left home, and traveled to a very far away land, which the Bible cites as "the Land of Nod," which the Bible states was located east of Eden.

Cain was Adam's son, but his wife was not Adam's daughter. In fact, the Bible is abundantly clear in stating that she was not only unrelated, but that she was from a foreign land.

Only those who are very ignorant of what the Bible actually says would ever take the position that Adam's sons committed incest."
Cleverbot: Are you animal or vegetable?
User: Animal.
Cleverbot: What kind of animal are you?
I've seen smarter MSN bots
(06-06-2011, 08:01 PM)Jay link Wrote: I've seen smarter MSN bots
Bitch