Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

whats good???
how's it going everyone? i've gotta admit i'm kind of surprised to see sa-mp still alive lol.

ps. just bought san andreas for ps2 and it's ROCKINGGG
lityankooooo

good luck finishing the Big Smoke mission where you have to shoot people off the train, fucking hard :$
lol yeah working on it right now. damn fatty can't shoot a shit
yo bro, where's the PC? come roll with us  8)
all i have for now is this 4 yrs old laptop but i just installed san andreas and will now try if it's running at all :) are there any players left on sa-mp btw? seems like servers are emptier than my damn wallet
It's alive mate, especially RPG servers but the DM side of things is still here.

You should come join us on vent! http://ventrilo.com/download.php download it and check www.urban.clan.pro for our IP and info. You're still part of the family Lityanko, get used to it ;)
what's up with guys playing rpg stuff these days? straight up homo. :r

good to hear that dm is still doing fine however. i'll dl vent later, i'll try to get used to playing samp first :D
(05-17-2011, 07:40 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: lityankooooo

good luck finishing the Big Smoke mission where you have to shoot people off the train, fucking hard :$

WHY DO PEOPLE FIND THAT MISSION SO FUCKING HARD?! IT'S NOT!
(05-17-2011, 02:01 PM)Lityanko link Wrote: what's up with guys playing rpg stuff these days? straight up homo. :r

good to hear that dm is still doing fine however. i'll dl vent later, i'll try to get used to playing samp first :D
They don't play RPG lol, where did u get that from? They play A/D now, attack and defend with walk weps (cos run weps is dead, well its still alive but nowhere near as much as A/D scene)

Also, that laptop of urs will be able to handle SA-MP easy, someone in uL should send u screams lagger pack, makes a windows 95 pc able to play samp.  :)
(05-17-2011, 02:05 PM)Rien link Wrote: WHY DO PEOPLE FIND THAT MISSION SO FUCKING HARD?! IT'S NOT!
PC it's easy.