Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
(05-15-2011, 05:01 PM)Gladiat0R link Wrote: Lol like i have for everything a proof. How can proof that my game crashed last night?

You still dont get the point.. if your game crashed it would have said you timeouted, but it said you left the server (leaving) which means you did /q.
Lol what should i say more? You believe that i /q to avoid, ok.

So can you tell me my unban date now?
You would have gotten it 10 posts ago without these shenanigans.
You'll be unbanned within 24 hours exactly starting from now.

Please do not attempt to join the server until a crew member states that you've been unbanned.
Also, what I think Jay meant, it's a bit stupid to report someone in a CSI for /q'ing. There's not much we can do about something like that afterwards. A screenshot of someone leaving doesn't say much usually either. This doesn't seem to be the case in your topic, but yet again, a report in CSI for that is a bit overdone imo.
Alright, thx Bloodster.

estroe, you said a screenshoot wont tell that much (for /q to avoid death). But if i get banned in the future because of screens, then the admins arent normal! Because sometimes i think that the rules are just for me when i see how often some others abuse or lame without warning/kick/ban.
Anyway..
There's simply not always crew present. I wish there was, but that's not possible. We don't ban based on screenshots, unless it's really obvious, so no need to be afraid of that.
Unbanned, please do not repeat this once again, have fun playing ! :)