Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Banned
Nickname: Sagopa.MwK
Date of the ban: 15.5.11
Suspected Reason: /q to avoid death (?)
Your IP address: 46.5.59.43

First of all, i didnt /q. My samp crashed then i rejoind. 5mins later my GTA fuckd up.

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=28362.0

The link above is my topic on CSI. As you can see i reported a ragequitter! But the best thing is Jays comment.

Got it Bloodster, grow up! This new mod should get clue first!

Last night me noi and shooter had a fight against some undercovers (Kiss, Voodoo, Blackbean, Nonzero and Bloodster)

They getting own, which means that Bloodster is mad about me and ban me for my crashed samp.
You was in a team with Voodoo and he flamed all MwK´s everytime.

Where the hell was your warning? The kick or the ban for flaming? Tell me
I was undercover too last night, and you guys were the ones actually getting owned. I kept speccing all the time, since I know you love to abuse when no admin is around. There was almost no flaming, apart from some "ez" or "MwK noobs" or "MwK sucks", "Mr. suck", etc..

You actually abused quite a lot: cardoor laming, pausing, etc.  All of a sudden, after some massive rage, you /q-ed when you were about to die. Therefore the ban is legit imo, I'll post what Bloodster said later
I abuse so much? Dont talk shit.

You post nothing more here! I wait for the reply of Bloodster
I'm not "talking shit", I'm just stating facts. You better watch your language, dude
You better watch your language, dont think you are something better because you are admin! And tell Bloodster to reply.
Hello Sagopa,

As Gaahl stated previously, not only you were breaking the rules individually, but MwK in general is, anyhow let's stay on-topic, maybe you did crash twice or something and that is one reason I haven't banned you for. but then once while you were fighting near by the ship you had nearly 10 hp and you did /q it was clearly not a time out.

If you think any of what I have stated above is not true, please feel free to express your own point of view with a proper language, thanks. x)
Yes you´re right. The first time it was a crash. And then my GTA SA got raped! It happens sometimes because of HD- Mods!

And even if i did, why im banned? I reported ragequitters often enough and the result is "grow up .." from a developer.

To Nonzero, many times we reported him. For shiplame, command abusing and ragequit! And this fool is still here and keep abusing over LVP.

I want that the rules are for everyone the same! Even if you dont like some players like other ones.
The rules are the same for everyone. That also means that you have to follow them. So don't even come here saying that only because someone else (Nonzero) does it it's fine if you do it yourself. That doesn't work out in real life and it's not going to work out here. So, to quote this  developer you mentioned, "grow up!".
Sagopa, I believe this topic concerns your ban issue only, and not other players breaking the rules, also I don't pretty much understand what do you exactly mean by rage quitting, anyway please stay on topic.

So you did crash the first time, what about the second time that you used /q to avoid being killed ?

For off-topic arguing you may poke me at IRC to discuss this.
My GTA crashed! I didnt /q to avoid -..-