Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Manchester United vs. Barcelona at Wembley....
(05-28-2011, 10:06 PM)Jay link Wrote: They never exactly done an exceptional job in the first half either. First 10 minutes was the only time Man UTD really attacked. Good goal from Rooney though, I'll give you that  O-)
The goal was offside lol
+ we lost to Barcelona cant complain !! but i feel sorry for van der sar he wanted to win his last game ;(
(05-28-2011, 10:21 PM)Unbreak link Wrote: The goal was offside lol

wow half of body, if the player next to him was faster then he could easily stop him
(05-28-2011, 10:37 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: wow half of body, if the player next to him was faster then he could easily stop him
mad

not rly
or maybe
Offside ? Are you sure ? I didnt even notice it lol . Was busy with screaming and stuff ;)
(05-28-2011, 10:37 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: wow half of body, if the player next to him was faster then he could easily stop him

I wouldn't even say half of body, only like a centimetre. Offside's offside though, however that would have been extremely harsh to give it and without goal line technology there's no way the ref or linesman would have got that.

Great game, miles better than last year's final. And even better, great outcome. The commentators sucking up to both Barcelona (and Messi) and Manchester United was extremely annoying, but Barcelona winning made up for that.

I was rooting for Barça all the way through (obviously) and I had doubts before the game. Barcelona were the stronger team on paper, but with the game being at Wembley, it's in Man UTD's and they have experience there.

The first 10 minutes furthered my fear, but after that Man U kind of died. Barcelona were constantly going forward, and Rooney's goal didn't do much for Man U. And United only had 3 shots all game.

And why did they not play Paul Scholes in the beginning? Were they afraid he'd get sent off? He could have provided some help.

And I loved Fergie's interview. As soon as the whistle went, I was thinking how long will he be biting his tongue. I loved Barcelona's celebrations too. I've never actually seen a team cutting the net off the goal after winning the cup.

It's always a nice feeling when Man U lose, not only because of their rivalry with Liverpool, but because it doesn't happen too often. It puts me in a good mood all day, and sometimes for a couple days after.

It was nice of Mascherano too, dedicating the win to LFC fans. Although he was an idiot leaving, and the things he said weren't nice, it's nice to know he still thinks of us and our rivalry.

Was also looking forward to this thread after Man U lost, just made sure I didn't start celebrating weeks early incase my previous fears came true. Reading Mancs and Man U fans talk after they lose is always entertaining, especially after a big build-up.

Wow, this post is getting big. Last edit. :)

Lol I saw this post on a random forum. I found it funny.

Quote:MAN UTD fans. Switch to ITV + 1 as you are still only 1-0 down with everything to play for.
(05-20-2011, 03:42 PM)0Target0 link Wrote: True, cause barca will win 4-1.

Demn  :'(
Barcalona PAWNED Manchester

3               -            1