Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TeK] TeaM eXtreMe KiLLeRz // 85.131.244.242:20152
(05-11-2011, 02:31 PM)Scream link Wrote: Ignorant people, oh god -,-. Whatever guys it doesn't bother me since an anti cheat has recently been made by Mazarani which works good. I, myself could not find a way to bypass that cheat in any way. And anyways, I didn't get caught. I didn't even use that shit. You can't use cleo's now anymore anyways. So cya in game perhaps :-)

You seem to know awfully lot about anticheats and ways how to bypass them or not. Only someone with past experience would know a thing or two about them.
Once a cheater, always a cheaterĀ  :r
Hmm, the cleo's I've got accused for, which were not even 100percent proven, are not working with the anti cheat, no cleo is btw. Anyways I fraps when requested on a clan war. So it really doesn't bother.
The wallhack was proven 100%, you've been always cheater, and will always be. Easy maggot.
Quote: You can't use cleo's now anymore anyways.
In fact, you can
(05-10-2011, 12:48 PM)Scream link Wrote: Now let's move on shall we?
Not going to happen, welcome to SA:MP.
Quote: link=topic=28469.msg387152#msg387152 date=1305233082]
In fact, you can

For some mysterious reason it doesn't surprise me that you know that so well.
(05-13-2011, 06:53 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: For some mysterious reason it doesn't surprise me that you know that so well.
he hasn't played sa-mp for ages. And it's true, everyone can use whatever they want since there's no official anticheat.
Problem: cheats
Solution: don't play samp
(05-13-2011, 06:53 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: For some mysterious reason it doesn't surprise me that you know that so well.
For some mysterious reason it doesn't surprise me that you have to respond to almost everything I or another uL member says then cleo or cheating is involved. Cleo mods don't have to be bad. For example speedometer. No advantage in there whatsoever, yet its a cleo mod.
Quote: link=topic=28469.msg387236#msg387236 date=1305300978]
For some mysterious reason it doesn't surprise me that you have to respond to almost everything I or another uL member says then cleo or cheating is involved. Cleo mods don't have to be bad. For example speedometer. No advantage in there whatsoever, yet its a cleo mod.

there is advantage. u can see ur speed but others cant